A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

I’m the leader of Solitary Fun and been playing since March. The forum is informative and interesting, thanks

5 Likes

Awww, thank you @d83cc7dd58e2bfef0ecf! :blush: Can you tell I love this game and the people who make it even more fun? :heart: :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

7 Likes

Awesome leadership! Thanks for taking the initiative to get us all a badge. :heart: this game!!

7 Likes

Started this addictive game a few weeks go. Joined The Lazy Bunch. They are anything but lazy! A fun competitive bunch. Long time players sharing winning advice. Thanks for sharing your knowledge CindyLu :hugs:

8 Likes

This game… is soo… addicting. My clubs name is Beauty & Beast :slight_smile:

7 Likes

“Dutch fun club” is our team, and getting perks is our theme.
I joined “Dutch fun club” after reading a warm invitation. Sent by our team leader Soesja, without hesitation!
10k each week in the month of December, and Unlock the team gift daily! Tis not hard to remember!
Teamwork is contagious, so help like you owe them. Dutch fun club is my team, so I wrote them this poem.
By
Sidefxmayinclude
Member (2 days) Dec. 2018

7 Likes

I am in Team Best Club

6 Likes

This works for me. I’m in Perks R Us

7 Likes

Thank you very much! IT was great having you in our team! Always welcome to join again!

5 Likes

Hello from paducah kentucky

8 Likes

That sounds Great, because im not able to put the same amount of time in Every week and when i dont score as high as i usually do i feel guilty :persevere::disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

When finding the tikis and completiothe game you receive higher club points

4 Likes

Hi I am so in love with this game and all the freebies! You guys are awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Great name! - I love it💖

7 Likes
8 Likes

Hiya CindyLu Sorry to bother you but I have filled in my profile info, but it still just shows me as a big long no. Sometimes my profile picture is there sometimes not?
Also hve tried for the advanced user tutorial many times but discobot never Replies to my Msg or Msgs it would be now lol mayb sick of getting my messages! Would appreciate any help Xx

6 Likes

@ed6c138243db56deaca1, the forum did have a problem with profile pics for a couple weeks. I’m hoping that’s fixed now.

As far as your profile name and advanced user tutorial, I’ll pm you, and maybe we can figure it out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have been playing for over a year love it

11 Likes

SuNny group is it Sunny where you are lol

8 Likes