A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Hi I’m been playing for 1and a half years

6 Likes

Welcome @Kathleen_Osborn! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So much to learn from you all! Trying to find a team that does the quests. We cannot seem to even get 3 p pole minimums. No one chats😢

5 Likes

Erica, there ate literally 1000s of clubs. Look under you Discover tab and find one that suits your style. Give it a try! Clubs are waiting for someone that wants to play!

6 Likes

There is a section here in the forum that has clubs looking for members. You can also post that you are looking for a club. Lots of possibilities.

7 Likes

Hej Tyle się od was nauczyć! Próbujesz znaleźć zespół, który wykonuje zadania. Nie możemy nawet uzyskać minimum 3 p słupów. Nikt nie rozmawia

4 Likes

Translated to:
“Hey, so much to learn from you! You are trying to find a team that performs tasks. We can not even get a minimum of 3 p poles. Nobody talks”

@Malgorzata_Marcin_Ba, There are thousands of teams out there. I do not know if there are any specific to just those who speak your language.

6 Likes

USA pit bulls
:wink::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

8 Likes

Right now I am in a group called Zohar that I joined randomly. We do ok- nothing crazy. Helps make the game a little more fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just started a club, Team Mates Enjoying Tripeaks Solitaire. I started playing in June 2017.
I feel like there is so much to learn and not a lot of help. The forum is great but confusing.
I wish the rules were written down somewhere. Thanks for your help.

6 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, I agree, the forum is a bit confusing, but I found the more time I spend here, the more I figure it out. I think I have it now. If there is anything I can do to help you, let me (us… the others who have figured it out) know. We would be happy to answer questions :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@CindyLu, this was a great idea to earn the Readers Badge! :grin: loving the Forum and all the helpful tips so far! Thanks to everyone who is so helpful and sharing!
Happy Playing and Collecting!
Now hopefully I can earn a Hold Card I’ve heard so much about for the game! I feel confident I have earned all perks but have never had the Hold Card :pensive:

6 Likes

Thanks @Kristen_Hunt, but I can’t take credit for creating this topic, but I did what I could to keep it going! :smiley:

Yes, the hold card is awesome, especially if you have the golden tiki at the start of each game. For me though, when trying to get the most use out of it, it slows my game down. I think I tend to over-think things sometimes! LOL

7 Likes

Team Tribute Masters

6 Likes

Hi! I’m on team K’s Kupcakes!

6 Likes

Play for Hometeam :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I play for Perk’s Paradise. Been playing for a long time but just joining the blog.

7 Likes

New to this all. Club Top Tikis

5 Likes

I’m the leader of Momma Bears! Just found this game in the beginning of May and to say that I’m addicted is a gross understatement! Lol!

7 Likes

Club Fancy Pants replying

6 Likes