A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Sent you a PM @Clare

4 Likes

Hello team players, I started playing February 28th and have a lot of fun. I am on team BOOM!!! Survivors and they are a hoot. Remember have fun playing and don’t get discouraged.

8 Likes

Beautiful German Shepherd.

This is my Maggie

16 Likes

Shelley Mitchell I am in Cacoa Club. You can friend request me to collect more coins.

8 Likes

team bubba == I’m addicted too! but my game freezes once in a while so I can’t get in to play – on both my tablet and phone – what’s up with that?

7 Likes

I have been playing this game for a few years. Love it!!!

8 Likes

I had that same problem for awhile. Reboot devices, then if playing in FB version you can delete and reinstall without loosing your account. This helps. I had to do this multiple times before it resolved. Good luck, it’s incredibly frustrating to have that problem.

10 Likes

What started out as a way to get a badge has been pretty interesting getting to know each of you. :grinning:

8 Likes

Sleep? What’s that? Lol

6 Likes

I am part of the group Play4perks and I absolutely love it. Everyone is awesome and friendly. Everyone helps each other and treats each other like family. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere but with my Play4perks family :heart:

9 Likes

Where do you find this at?

4 Likes

Its directly after the first post. The easiest way to get to the top of a long thread, is tap on the number of posts after the last post (252/252 right now) and use the slider bar to get up to the top post. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My team is named TheBestTeamEver :smiley:

6 Likes

How do you work together with other clubs?

5 Likes

@Lilmizzchelle, I have accounts and players in each club, when I see someone not making as many points as usual (or not playing at all), I check with them to make sure they are ok (I prefer messenger), and figure out if it’s temporary, or if they need to move for a little while.

If they need to move, I go into my other account & club, and invite them.

Same thing if they are making way more points than the members :slight_smile:

Really though, you can cooperate with other clubs even if you are not in them. It’s all about communication. If you are friends with another leader & can message them, you can ask if your player can hang out in their club for a while.

8 Likes

@CindyLu thanks for the terrific idea! While we’re all competitive (to a point), I think that interacting and helping players (especially on other teams) will help keep things in perspective… of COURSE we’d love to be a top 500 or top 100 or top 10 team, but in the end, we’re playing a GAME (albeit a very entertaining one), and I don’t think we should forego basic kindness, caring and sympathy just so we can rank a couple rungs higher on the ladder. Even if we don’t want to help “the competition” a caring word can make all the difference in the world.
I sincerely hope :crossed_fingers: other players will try your suggestion (and not just for the Reader Badge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Thanks again, and may the cards be kind!! :spades:️:heart:️:diamonds:️:clubs:️:black_joker:

14 Likes

ok what is the reader badge???

4 Likes

Click the menu and you will see badges, there is a list of badges you can earn working the forum. The reader badge is read 100 posts to get the badge

7 Likes

Good question. If someone doesn’t read the entire post, they are the ones missing out.

6 Likes

Thanks girl :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes