Where are the Hidden coins

I’ve seen it but don’t understand what it gives you either.

2 Likes

Thanks for the coin tips !Most helpful!

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone who has mentioned anything about Jelly Fish? Especially in Shipwreck Shores? If you found some that gives u coins, why don’t you share what levels they are on? Cause, I personally have not ever encountered any Jellyfish? The only 1s that I have Ever seen are the Puffer Fish, but I always forget to tap on them! The less time I spend in Shipwreck Shores, the better my coin stash is!!! In fact, now I wish I wouldn’t have ever opened up the Sea’s!

5 Likes

Sorry I have not been on Jellyfish Jamboree in awhile. If I find out which levels i will let you know…Cindi Key

3 Likes

Thanks I had no idea

1 Like

Tap on the dog until he stops hiving you coins

3 Likes

I have played this game for so long and didn’t know half of this stuff. Now I feel like it’s a new game! Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

What level is it on.

3 Likes

Yes, I have hit all by accident, actually cried when I used my cherished volcano card by mistake and my last wild card. Actually had to leave the game for a couple hours.

4 Likes

Thank you for this great info! I am new and haven’t gotten this far, will have my eyes peeled for this extra coins!

2 Likes

Well I have tapped on the fish with coins until my finger got sore, still no free coins. What am I doing wrong?

3 Likes

I’ve found out about the fishes, thanks for the other ones

2 Likes

The fish that give out coins have a coin on their side. Are these the ones you are tapping? Not all fish have coins.

1 Like

Yes those are the ones I’m tapping

1 Like

Yes at least they look like coins, but I see no change in the amount of coins I have accumulated. Thanks for responding

1 Like

Wow, I have never heard about this!! Have to bookmark this topic and read about other hidden treasures.
Thank you everyone who has shared.
I started playing tri-peaks in January 2019, but have been playing solitaire games for decades, with real cards too, not just online:)
~Tiki:+1::grinning:

1 Like

@Ruth_Surad yes I am also wondering about this dog you are getting coins from. What level or island? Could you give a bit more info on this.

3 Likes

Are they on the main screen or within a game?

1 Like

They are in the games behind the cards on the tableau.

1 Like

Thnx I see them. Too bad not more coins from these. May be More distracting then beneficial I think

2 Likes