Where are the Hidden coins

Yea i seen that i dont think theres any thing to it? Just there lol

2 Likes

The fish have coins on the body. It’s not all the fish.

2 Likes

Wow I never knew THANK YOU

2 Likes

Or undo, wild card, or volcano card!

1 Like

I am not fond of where undo, more cards, volcano and wild cards are. I would suggest that they be on the sides or top. I am addicted to this game and as I get tired my hand has brushed all of these many times using up my bonuses and coins.

12 Likes

I do the same thing @Nannynu

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s nice to know that I am not the only one. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I love the tips. I had no clue. Thank you for sharing. I shared it with my club

3 Likes

I had no clue about this thank you!

2 Likes

Thxs so much every bit counts

2 Likes

What level do these extra items appear where u can click on them for free coins?

3 Likes

Thank you so much I never knew there were free coins

3 Likes

Thanks! I only ever knew about the fish…

3 Likes

All levels in Shipwreck Shores! For the fish, coins! Not SURE about, where else u can find coins? Someone said something about there was something also in Sky Derby but I’m not there yet! And I don’t want to even get there ever! Those levels are are Way too hard to win! My 1st account is in Jellyfish Jamboree! And i Cringe every time I have to play a tribute game in the Seas!!

4 Likes

I think you’re missing out on some good levels. Some games are hard, but with the hold card (and the golden tiki) you’d be surprised to find how fast you can get through them. I usually will work to pass new levels when there are double POI rewards. I remember how I struggled to get through Penguin Point the 1st time. I still would rather play the Seas than that most times.

2 Likes

Plunder bay seemed like forever to get threw too, I’m on shipwreck shore also but Iv found its easier and faster to get club points if you stay low w your levels, I have 2 players and I haven’t advanced w other player past the end of big barrier reef. I can spend less time and earn just as many points for my club… Iv plundered the thought of quitting and starting over also.

4 Likes

I have heard of the hidden coins but never known where or how to get them so thanks

3 Likes

I found some coin bubbles in Whale Pod…not all of them but 473, maybe. I guess you just have to keep an eye out. I missed them completely until I saw these posts…

5 Likes

Keep tapping the parachute ones in sky derby and they continue to give you coins

6 Likes

Hello thanx for accepting me, I am always looking to broaden my horizons with TPS. Wow, had no clue of hidden coins, my tripeaks experience just keeps getting better. Thanks

1 Like