Where are the Hidden coins

I still never found a dog. What level is he on

1 Like

@Princess48, I’m thinking @Ruth_Surad might have meant Tiki’s dog Poi, but I don’t think he doesn’t shows up until the hand is over. I keep forgetting to try tapping him when I play.

Ok, I just made a note that says “Tap Poi” and stood it up on the end table next to where I sit when I play. Lol. I’ll let you know if it works for me. If you try, let us know what happens! :smile:

5 Likes

Yes I will let you know…
I usually play when IAM in my Room and my husband always bothers me to get off the phone and quit playing the game. So he distracts me all the time… lol. But will try and remember… lol

3 Likes

Thanks for all of these helpful tips on this topic.Great to get this help !

4 Likes

What are you talking about what do you do with jellyfish?

1 Like

@Princess48 I tried tapping him as he runs across the screen that did not give me coins :thinking: @CindyLu if you find that dog that gives coins let us know. @Ruth_Surad can you help by letting us in on you dog coins, we can not find them :grinning:

2 Likes

What level did you see him on? Or no particular level

2 Likes

I believe you are mixing up different games . The dog that gives coins is Solitaire harvest

2 Likes

You may be correct… I have never played that game. Thanks for putting that out there for us. @Ruth_Surad my be mistaken, she was the 1st one I saw post about a dog. I’ll give up on the dog coins for now, lol thanks @Joyce13.

3 Likes

I enjoy watching the fish " puff up"!

3 Likes

Yes!! I’m SLOWLY working on Plunder Bay! Ugh!

2 Likes

All games in Shipwrexk Shores has the jellyfish that will swim across the sea and you will have to tap on the fish that has a coin in the belly to receive the coins

3 Likes

Wish I could help with that!! :sleepy:

1 Like

I don’t know. It doesn’t give you a lot. Always works for me.

1 Like

Haha… always looking for hidden coins so I’m a tap, tap, tapping everything. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I have meant to post before now, but after reading about the free coins & stuff I have lost games from tapping on all the fish i had been missing, thanx everyone😀

6 Likes

I add everyone in my club as a friend and get free coins from them

3 Likes

Funny you mentioned friending & coin sharing, I still share coins with the active players on that team. I didn’t want to drop them as friends since it’s not their fault the leader chooses to “not do anything a leader should .do” Now my new teammates insist I add them as friends to share, & I will slowly add them when old members lag. Thank you

2 Likes

I have that same problem!!

2 Likes

Over a year later, I still don’t know what it is but I’m still clicking on it. LOL

1 Like