WHAT DID YOU DO TO TREASURE SHRINE???

Absolutely agree. It was much better before when at least you had a good chance of getting a booster card.

2 Likes

So, they make it worse? That makes sense.

2 Likes

It does make sense. It made “them” rethink the shrine and realize, oh crap we gave the players TOO MUCH of a good thing.

2 Likes

The new Shrine has taken my joy - I want it back! :sleepy:

2 Likes

I totally agree. Such a waste of time. Worse than before. As you say, it needed improvement but this ain’t one. Precious time wasted to spend 2,5k coins and earn 2k. Again and again and again. Useless. and it’s now impossible to gain any booster. I just spent all my gems in order to have some power ups to help me win rounds. I really hope they’ll change it again. Even the last version was better :disappointed:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. With the old shrine I would get medallions left and right and now that the wild card is in that slot, I can’t land there for nothing! I liked the old way better. I can’t get boosters to save my life either. PLEASE change this new shrine. It’s horrible!!!

3 Likes

It totally sucks. 90% of the time it hits 500 coins and free plays. Worthless

3 Likes

Please just put the shrine back to the way it was when the game was fun!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back::back:Thanks

4 Likes

Treasure Shrine much less fun now. 500 coins feels like a real letdown, 2000 is just ho hum. And it is too too rare that the physics allows anything except coins to be won because coin slots are such a big portion of the total. Please put the balance back where there is more to win, or where is the excitement really. Might just as well scrap the whole thing.

4 Likes

New shrine sucks. You could of added defrosters and wave breakers versus adding 500 coin slot, 4 ways to loose is just greedy.

5 Likes

Treasure shrine is pointless now.2k,or 50 coins costs 2,500 to play so where the incentive

4 Likes

I stopped buying too. It’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Everyone in my club has the theft shrine now.

2 Likes

Yes PLEASE, not worth playing

2 Likes

They pretty much made it useless! :cry:

2 Likes

Uggghhh… I hate the 500 coin slot!!! What a waste!! :angry:

It’s awful, I don’t even bother spending medallions any more, I used to play the shrine all the time.

Would you Please give us back our Treasure Shrine. Does anyone that could change it back actually read these requests?

They ruined it, instead of making it better by adding more boosters they made impossible to do anything but “win” 500 coins.

Thank you, I am pleased to know someone actually reads these complaints. It can’t be a fun chore. I and everyone on our team really miss our old Treasure Shrine. I used to play in there every day, collected Boosters & Wilds. I even got lucky once and Won the big one. It was so exciting. Now I only play when I have a Free Medallion. 9x out of ten I loose 2,000 just for playing. Please consider putting it back the way it was. Thank you for your time have Safe and Happy day.