WHAT DID YOU DO TO TREASURE SHRINE???

The new treasure shrine has appeared in my game and I understand the complaints. I won’t be wasting any coins on it anymore. Unbelievable!

6 Likes

I am one of the players who has the new shrine. I just don’t get it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I even contacted support and all they had to say was that it was a test run. I don’t think it’s a test run because of the length of time it has been going on and for all of the players who have been complaining about this change and nothing has been done. I think we are just stuck with it. SMH :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Sweet Mother of Pearl, I had the SAME experience! Before the change, I once got it in the Medallion spot SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. Now, it’s impossible. Discouraging that it’s OBVIOUSLY rigged against the players. Sad.

5 Likes

Agreed. I will only be using the shrine whenever I receive free medallions

7 Likes

You got that right 100 %the new one is realy bad i only play when I have to you don’t lost my place I’m 74 yrs old love the game but not the changes an this an friend center

5 Likes

Because they’re greedy cheaters. When u land in the 500 n 2000 you do realize your losing money!!

6 Likes

Oh I agree and where do they get off putting 500 coin slot on it as that does nutt’n honey lol as a matter of fact it will only get you 1play under the 100 coin play category and or 1 500 coin category. And I’m In serenity springs and the game developers haven’t even finished the darn thing so is all i get is fog and this lil dude standing in my way i can’t tell you how much stuff I’ve missed out on and I’ve told them on they’re feedback page and they don’t even have the decency now to even send me a generic we’re looking into email now. I think it may be because I complain like all the time well not all of the time however I’m spending more and more time on that page than I should be lol and they have such a hard time forking over just a few thousand coins and I buy them I’ve spent far too much money too and I’ve stopped doing that as I’ve gone thru more than i care to admit however i was having fun until all these changes and on the game i play that’s not part of Facebook i haven’t even gotten my friend center there’s not even the old one where you can invite your contacts remember that and those dayzed and confuzzed lol I’m gonna stop now and continue to play till the l il bit of coins I have left run outty ttfn

6 Likes

Same here. I feel that they lose people if they don’t correct these issues. I’ve been playing this for almost 2 years and this really isn’t fair to people who have been playing it a long time

3 Likes

Yes alit of money. Especially since it hardly pays anything now. Very disappointed right now. I don’t know what I’m going to do from this point. Sas

2 Likes

Well if that’s the case they won’t keep me stuck very long. I’ve have not been able to get a response from them on these issues

3 Likes

Exactly what I noticed also, always landed on free medallion to many times, it would get annoying, now never lands in the corners. Sucks

5 Likes

You’re right. I use to land on the end medallions constantly. Now you can’t get a wild card. The changes are horrible.
Now you know the shrine is rigged!!

5 Likes

It maybe a way to get players to spend money to buy boosters since you can no longer get them on the shrine. I suggest we not fall for that scheme.

4 Likes

I sure am not!!! I have even stopped buying gift boxes for my club but they don’t care :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I hope you still have the old one. I am hearing more players saying that their shrine has Changed to the one that they say is the testing.

3 Likes

Agree…I usually get multiple medallions too-as many as 7 in a row and frankly I’d rather have a long shot at a wild card.

1 Like

I hope you contacted support about this. :cry::cry::cry: I know you worked hard to get this and to me that’s stealing from you and anyone else that has been having the same thing happen to them.

2 Likes

Shrine changed on your ask,now more time needed to win boosters,zo what?

1 Like

Totally agree. Playing shrine is not the least bit fun now. A total waste of time and coins.

2 Likes

It’s because people complained about the free medallion slot so much.

1 Like