WHAT DID YOU DO TO TREASURE SHRINE???

I have this “new” treasure shrine and it is absolute BS! The shrine definitely needed changes but now it is way worse, not better. I had 55 medallions and I decided to use them all to see what would happen. I got 6 free games, 3 boosters, 1 wild card and the rest were either 2K or 500 coins, mostly 500 coins! What a bunch of crap. I would never ever spend 2500 coins to play this. Amazing out of 55 tries I only got 1 wild. That wild spot took the place of the free medallion spot. I used to land on that like crazy and it was such a waste of time. Interesting how now that you moved the wild to that position I land on it once in 55 tries! You all aren’t making enough money off of this game???

46 Likes

agreed - new shrine layout $ucks. I spent 50k coins and got 0 wilds (where I could get 4 wilds with 30k coins… (and usually got at least 5 medallions accidentally with 30k coins! …no “accidental wilds” now. I greatly dislike it. Hoping they’ll notice we aren’t playing it anymore?

25 Likes

I agree :100: percent. We as players who have been playing the shrine for a long time all agree that there is no incentive to continue to play the shrine the way it is set up now. I hope you have a heart :heart: and change it back to the way it was. Why is it that when something isn’t broken you have to change it. There are so many other problems with the game that you could have spent time on and left the shrine alone :cry:

22 Likes

Obviously the change in the Treasure Shrine is another of the developer’s test runs because I’m still looking at free medallion bars on both my devices and I’d much rather see a wild card bar. Unfortunately, one of my apps was hit with the test run for changes in the Friend Center…now I have to wait 8 hours instead of 4 to ask for help.

9 Likes

I didn’t do anything to the game . Sorry but I have the same thing happen to me .

2 Likes

I have had hooks disappear wild cards disappear . . I do 'nt understand .

2 Likes

Hey Jude, I pushed for them to change the medallion thing but now that the wild cards are there instead it is amazing how you can’t land on them but when there were medallions there there would be time I would hit 5 or 6 in a row. Ridicuous

18 Likes

I just said the same thing to my team! Funny how I would get 6 medallions in a row but I can’t land single wild? Grrf

13 Likes

I am planning on quitting this game when I lose all of my coins now that they are getting too greedy. All the changes they are making don’t hit everyone. However the ones they do hit, they hit negatively. Other club members still have the old shrine. I used to spend my coins there and it made the game fun because I could win boosters and wild cards. Since it has changed I have not won any boosters, no wild cards, a couple of free games which is actually losing since many games cost less than 2500 to play. Mostly I have lost when the medallion would fall into the 500 slot. Everything is rigged to benefit the game anyway. Now it is rigged even worse.

15 Likes

I am starting to feel the same, it started with the coins from friends change and little by little they are taking the fun away from this game. I used to play crazy amount of time now I have to remind myself that I have points to contribute to.

13 Likes

I agree 100% ! I have only been playing a short time, so I am still getting the hang of it, but I could usually get some wild, free or other wild cards. Now it’s almost a wast of time, the chance of getting ore than 5-6 cards after using $50,000 points are so low . It takes a lot of the fun out of the game !

9 Likes

I agree. I like the old one better. I at least got more boosters and wilds with the old shrine. The new one just eats up my coins and rarely gives me anything.

15 Likes

I can no longer get any booster cards. I’m done with this game.

8 Likes

Agreed, this is the worst change by far to the game. I put in 100k yesterday and got 2 Wild Cards and less than 5 boosters, but more 500 and 2k coins than I care to count. I’m so disappointed, what an absolute waste of money it is now. That used to be my strategy, which now might just be to quit the game. If the developers would switch the new 500 coin spots with the booster spot, it would be a bit better.

11 Likes

SONY took over gsn
It’s a new developer team and they all set the records to cash in more more more
They will not change the new shrine
To see if we now buy more coins
Because they dry out our accounts
But it will result players are leaving
No way people spending more money on a multi million industry !

17 Likes

Don’t waste your coins. Boycott it. Congratulate and accumulate but dont play any medallions.

15 Likes

Same here- the treasure shrine is now an obvious ripoff. And what’s worse, I am the only one in my club that got the new shrine- everybody else’s stayed the same. Selective discrimination at its worst.

I’m going to play out my remaining coins and then vote with my feet (i.e. quit playing altogether). We, the global player community, made this business model successful by investing our time (and a few bucks) and now GSN wants to stuff more and more into their pockets. Not this child.

11 Likes

Over half of my club have the crappy shrine.

4 Likes

It is an uneven playing field now. In leaderboard, great race, and club tournaments. Those with old shrine have an unfair advantage over those who have new. We are a top 10 legend team and over half our team got new shrine. It isn’t fair.

8 Likes

Dont feel left out now, it looks like we all have the stupid new shrine. Once again, the owners are making the game worse not better.

6 Likes