Waiting 5hrs to be able to ask for help from friends

Yea i know n now i just waited 8 hrs n hit ask n its still coming up to ask again n 8 hrs…so ill prob get 15000 coins for the day from friend request…im not staying up late just for friend requests. I just didnt play alot today n im club leader…hows that look to my team? I chatted n let all my mateys know so hopefully they understand.

1 Like

Welcome to the community wilburst!

1 Like

I’m on 8 hour wait too. Seem to be the only one in my club.
Says they are ‘testing’ Friend Centre.
Doesn’t seem fair.

1 Like

yea n if u put a complaint into them they’ll tell u it’ll take 72-96 hrs to fix…my feelings r they’ve done it to 1 person on every team…im team captain n cant play but 7 rounds. Been waiting on coins since tourney ended n been 2 days now…wont get anything back tho…just saying lol

I mean 7 rounds n 8 hrs cause u cant get enough coins built up. Idk bout you all…i blow my winnings to get high n rankings right away…

My team isnt full team got 10 players so its hard to watch n not play…

Suey welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

I would think that they would increase the ask amount, is it still 15k and waiting longer?

2 Likes

I have asked 2 times and only gotten the coins that some people sent me. My friends are my teammates and they tell me when they send the coins and I didn’t get all of them

1 Like

Ok, I’m wondering if anyone (who is currently in the test group & has to wait 8 hours to Ask for help) - ever get more than 15,000 coins at a time?

I’m thinking they may let us not have to ask so often (so we can sleep and work lol), but it seems like they would make it possible to get just as many coins.

If anyone of the testers gets more than 15,000 coins at a time, let us know please.

3 Likes

Yes it would be nice to know. It hurts the teams that have to wait. Like i have said im team captain and cannot really help as much as i usually do. We r not a full team but we do well. Now i have spent all my coins to do tribs n get club points to keep moving our team up levels. If it takes 72-96 hrs than its damaging my team n our chances to keep moving up.

1 Like

Kim welcome to the community!!:wink:

2 Likes

I hit help 3 times and no coins for two days. I deleted everyone an started over. I have another player having Sam e problem. We are tired of buying coins.

3 Likes

I just wait for free coins n videos. When the videos decide to work…

I’m 8 hours As well it’s annoyed me so much

1 Like

I still only have to wait 4 hours but only 3 friends can send me coins each time. I went down a league because I didn’t have enough coins to win more stars. So frustrating!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community angie!! Yes last wk our team didnt do as well bc of it. Idk if im getting all my shares or if everyone is getting shares from me. Very frustrating!!

Yes! I have been on coin share every 8 hours for the last 4 days. Was advised that some people may have different settings as they look at the friend centre. Super annoyed! ! !

1 Like

Never! I am part of the test group too. Only get coin share every 8 hours…for last 4 days!

1 Like

Yea n they need to pick someone else now…whe n it hurts ur team its enough…right?