Waiting 5hrs to be able to ask for help from friends

So did anyone else have to wait 5 hrs to ask your friends for coins???

5 Likes

I have to wait 8 hours since last night

4 Likes

Welcome to the community wilburst!! Wow wonder what’s going on. Not fun to have to wait longer…

1 Like

1 Like

Guess we need to go complain about this n wait 72 hrs for them not to do anything

2 Likes

I’m having to wait 8 hours

2 Likes

In my inbox in the news it says their testing it. Wonder if they’ll give anyone who is waiting forever coins to make up our time?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community as well

Thanks. I would hope it changes back.

1 Like

Wish I knew how to delete my first message lol

1 Like

Yea n soon. Waiting forever n others waiting longer. Should of just shut it down n make all players wait. Not fair that some are…

Do you have to wait longer for the same amount of coin or do you at least get more coin?

1 Like

It doesn’t say and im still waiting to collect. I guessing that would be a no though…

I have had the waiting 8 hours, and when it was finally time, I could still only collect the 15k from friends, and I now have to wait ANOTHER 8 hours before asking again! I sure hope this goes back to 4 hours once they are done with their “testing” AND it really sucks for those of us who have to wait longer, we are paying a penalty compared to others. And I do appreciate that these are “free” coins, but if it stays at 8 hours permanently, it will be another strike against me continuing to play the game.

4 Likes

This morning mine went to 8 hrs n yea im putting another strike against the game. I was wondering about the shares. Only got 9000 so far n ill def get the rest in 8 hrs lol. Its been 2 days now for me. So im done playing for the day already.

Mine popped up 9 hours. Sent a message to Tripeaks - Resolved after midnight. no message, then they want me to rate them… I lost at least 60K coins that day

1 Like

Yea my team is at # 2 n now i havent been able to help them…bummer. Its not the first time ive had probs w the game. But its disheartening to players that all of these issues just started a month or so ago…n i keep losing all kinds of coins over it. My ads barely ever work. Now i cant even use my friends to help out…oh well…just wont play today…happy perking!!:wink:

One of the players on my team also had to wait 8 hours

1 Like

Yea i sent it to them n it will b 72-96 hrs til fixed. I just been waiting for free coins n videos when they wanna play. Most time its not available. And thats been like that for wks so i rely on coin shares n now thats out. Go figure…

That’s not cool! I haven’t seen that before.

1 Like