VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL: Who was your first crush? 2-9-23

7th grade. Guy next door

Kindergarten. My best friend and I both had a crush on him. When we were in high school, he started dating another mutual fiend and they eventually got married. He was crowned Silver Arrow King which is the highest honor. Last time I saw him at a class reunion , she had not been good to him. So glad it didnā€™t ever work out.

I was in the 6th grade. He pushed me on the swing. He became ā€œmy boyfriendā€ later that day. I donā€™t think we ever broke upā€¦ā€¦:thinking:. Maybe I should tell my husband ?? :crazy_face:

My first crush was in grade 4. He just moved into our town from Germany and didnt speak english very well. I would help him with it. What I enjoyed most was that he could make me laugh any time by just wiggling his ears.

I know (no names), but he wonā€™t know; Shaun Cassidy. I kissed his vinyl album cover. :kiss::rofl:

My first crush was in middle school. He was very out going, funny,cute,and a big flirt. I had an ENORMOUS crush on him. Though he did not know. I was very shy, insecure, and the complete opposite of him. I think thatā€™s why I liked him. He never knew. Ill always remember him. It has been about 50 years. Since then and I can still see that smile.

I donā€™t remember. Just want to see if I win. Ok I do remember. It was an obnoxious boy in middle
school.

Puppy :dog: love :heart:, we all grow up together, never forget :heart:

2nd Gradeā€¦thought he was cute & niceā€¦although I was not a fan of the smell that came along with his family being pig farmers :grimacing::pig:

I was around 5 when White Wedding debuted on MTV. My sisters & cousin were a bit older, (16,15, & 13) but were really cool & weā€™re always good about letting me hang out with them. Weā€™d spent most of the day, in & around the pool. The ā€œbig girlsā€ included me in swimming & tanning & gossiping & daydreaming, letting me be a teenager too. Later, we moved into the living room to watch newly launched Music Television channel on the big screen while we ate dinner and then gave each other makeovers (big hair & gaudy make up, cause it was 1982-ish). I still remember what I was wearing, how they had styled my hair, the shade of blue eyeshadow, the toxic cloud of White Rain that was more taste than smell. I specifically remember dancing & bouncing around to ā€œOur House,ā€ & maybe Blondie. But the beginning notes of ā€œWhite Weddingā€ froze me in my tracks. The ambience. lighting. old church. old car. Bride alone. Leather butts shaking. I remember the odd & confusing mixture ofā€¦ feelings(?) that, at the time, I couldnā€™t even identify. I can now, Less than 5 beats in: creepy, naughty, sad, sexy, excited, free, submissive, lustful, dangerous, curious, innocence, pain, dark, occult, kinky, desire, enthralled. At age 5, I watched Billy Idol, take off his helmet, nail a coffin, and raise his lip. He sang to me ā€œHey little sister, what have you done?ā€ After approx. 30 seconds total, I announced, ā€œIā€™M going to marry him one day.ā€ And I meant it with every fiber of my being. I fully believed it was possible & that it would come true, for years. I didnā€™t really move on until junior high. But I canā€™t say Iā€™ve given up :sunglasses::smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I met him in the 5th grade. He was cute. Yes, he knew I liked him.

My first crush was when I was 11 and it was my parents, best friends son who we seen every weekend. He was a seven years older than me. When I turned 13, I was madly in love with him. When I finally reached 18 he was married, which broke my heart but he never knew how much I loved him. I loved him all my life and we finally ended up together in 2009 and he found out that he had prostate cancer so we tried to get pregnant before his surgery in 2010. I ended up getting pregnant just in time for his first child (a boy). It was a blessing and a miracle. Then in 2018 he proposed to me on a beach, called mothers beach in Maine, and we were to be married in 2021 of August but he passed away on Fatherā€™s Day, June 2021.

1 Like

I was in the 6th grade I had a crush on the most popular guy in my school. We got together once we went to high school. I would leave notes on his desk and book bag. He never knew it was me till later on.

Jim he came to his Grandma house in the summertime the town I grew up in. We got pretty close my 1st kiss was with him. So I couldnā€™t way to see him, he also sometimes came at school spring break
:heart: Good timeā€™s

6th grade, new kid. I was painfully shy back then

I met him in kindergarten. I thought he was sooo cute but I never told him because girls are icky in kindergarten. Last year, we welcomed our second baby girl into the world and celebrated our 10 year anniversary. :heart:

1 Like

We were both in the eighth grade, he was ā€œTHE CATCHā€, all of the girls wanted his attention. I was the Star basketball player, thatā€™s how I got his attention and he got mine. And we were both pretty happy with the way things were going, we both gave each other ID bracelets, I donā€™t know if anyone else remembers ID bracelets, thatā€™s how you knew that you had a significant other lol. I sure would have married him, but a new girl caught his attention, and that was all for me. Iā€™m old now, he would have been old also. But heā€™s dead now. Such is lifeā€¦

1 Like

I was in 7th grade. He was cute, friendly, & funny. I donā€™t think he ever realized that I had a crush on him, since nothing ever came of it.

One day at Bible camp there was a boys worship band the main guitarist was amazing :heart_eyes:! I was 15 when I set my eyes upon this ā€œPatrick from Fallout boyā€ look alikeā€¦ it was 2005 :sweat_smile:. I spent the summer working as a camp counselor and watching him from afar. After the summer they would throw youth retreats in the winter and I would go hoping he would be there too! During my final summer working with him, my brother spilled the beans and I thought I was gonna die!!! But I didnā€™t and we went our separate ways never to talk again. But we both found our people and are very happy (I occasionally check up on him on fb)

First real crush was I high schoolā€¦10th grade. He was a handsome guy with a light beard. ā€¦and he loved my puppy dog as well!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.