VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL: Who was your first crush? 2-9-23

I met him when we were six - he was my friend and neighbour. We played together all the time and we were in the same class - I remember in school he sat beside me while we watched the never ending story and he distracted me during the scary parts and while I cried when Artax died❤️ He was always super nice like that which is what I liked the most about him - he never knew I liked him! We moved at the end of that year and I sadly never saw him again

First crush was Janice . Second crush was my wife of 40 years. Still love her.

1 Like

My first crush was a boy in my school I was 11 he was 13 we were like best friends and were always together hanging out and stuff, he’d almost always come to my softball and volleyball games and I was at his baseball and football games. When he graduated we still hung out but when it was time for high school for me we ended up in separate high schools and he went into Army after graduation but he was dating a girl in school for 2 years whom he married after he got out of service and became a police officer in a different town where they moved to. I was at their wedding but i was truly CRUSHED without a doubt. Life went on and we lost touch. About 5 years later we ran into each other at a bowling alley and he was divorced by then and well we started dating and here we are 25 YEARS LATER MARRIED WITH 2 CHILDREN. Some things really are worth waiting for💜

3 Likes

Would be Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys wayyyyyy back in the day. Back when boys still had cooties. Such horrible taste as a child! :joy:

I was 4 and he was the 6 year old boy next door who’s family bought the house where I was born when we moved down the road. My Dad was a contractor and built homes so we would live there for a few years and move to a new home while he worked on the next, a bit nomadic but it was what we did. A few years later, we owned a big parcel of land next to that original home I was born in so I ended up moved back next door to it and my Dad introduced us. I met him and fell in love at 4 years old. Our first date was to see Star Wars and we spent the summer playing in the 50 acres of woods surrounding our homes, swinging on vines like little monkeys, catching crayfish in the pond on our property, making forts and lying in beds of ferns, we would kiss each other on the cheeks. My memories of my home and his were so blended together because his home was mine first and we would pick strawberries in his backyard that my mom had planted when she was pregnant with me years before and he’d pick me the light pink wild rambling roses that grew along our property lines and give them to me tied with string or grass. Eventually I had to move at the age of almost 9 years old and to this day, I’ve never seen him again since we moved and have wondered for 40 years how he is ,what he’s done over the years, who and if he married or has children. It was bittersweet but I hope whereever he is, he remembers those days as fondly as I do. :heartpulse:

1 Like

My neighbor’s cousin we are in elementary school so sweet

Ray is his name and
yes he eventually found out. We have a 28 year old son and is happily married

I was visiting my grandma on summer break I met a cute boy and I don’t even remember his name. But we walked around and when it was time for me to go inside he snuck in a kiss and I was in love.

He was in my Sunday School class. I was 12. He had curly black hair and blue eyes and he smiled and laughed all the time. He was very good to me and as I was dealing with a bad home life at the time he got me out of my bad thoughts and replaced them with happy ones for awhile.

My 1st crush that I remember ( my mom said it was Rod Stewart, I don’t understand my 4 year old mind there haha) I was 7 and I had a huge crush on my dad’s friend from the army. He was in his early 20s and I thought he was so cute. Would blush like crazy when I say him. Looking back he was such a sweetheart. I remember him coming to my surprise 7th birthday party and giving.me a present. He totally didn’t have to do that, so nice.

8th grade. Ben. He was my first kiss!

I met them at school, and I was completely in all with her, and I was actually dating someone else that quickly within a couple weeks she stole my heart and stole me away from the person I was dating, is been going strong for 5 years. ** she said she didn’t know, but I believe she did ****

My first crush was in 7th grade. It was a bad crush too. His initials were tw… and TWA airlines was big with commercials then. So my girlfriends would tease me and say twa meaning his name and always. In 8th grade his best friend started dating my best friend and found out so a group of our friends dared us to kiss. So after school one day we had our first kiss on a dare with a group of about 20 kids in a circle around us. We never dated I moved away my freshman year and 30 years later he found me on Facebook after I commented on a mutual friends post. We started messaging and moved in together a year later. We were engaged 6 months later and 2 months later he was diagnosed with cancer. I lost him 4 months later. He was my true love and soul mate. And I was his. He’s been gone 4 years now. I miss him tremendously still.

2 Likes

A. S. in grade school. He was so sweet. One day he kissed my arm from my hand to my shoulder. It was all very innocent. But my very first love was J.G. in 6th grade at Sage School in Palmdale, California. If he should ever see this I’d say bless you my child! Remember that? You were always so very cute. I hope life turned out well for you and that you are happy. I still love you, I will always love you​:kissing_heart::blue_heart:

8th grade boy next door

I think he knew…Elementary school, 2nd through 5th grade…he had the roundest face and cutest smile. Just a nice boy. Nothing ever came of it.

I was in 7th grade he was in 8th grade, we attended different schools. Our parents belonged to the same Bible study group. We dated untill I graduated high school. After graduation I went to Alaska to work at a Bible camp for the summer. I returned home to him dating someone new. We went our separate ways. I have seen him when I return home I’ve moved out of state. He will always be the one that got away. So handsome, such a wonderful man, just wasn’t meant to be !!

I’m editing my text from a few spaces back. I see other people used names so the A.S. is Adam Sadd. And JG is Jimmy George. And at the end I put an emoji blowin a kiss & then the blue heart & it wrote kissing instead of the pic. Also my name here is elaray but my name is Pamela Holder. Ok, then…

I was 5 and my “boyfriend” lived in the same cul-de-sac as me. Whenever we would be out playing (supervised of course) he would be sure to walk me home holding my hand and give me a little kiss goodbye. Let’s just say I’ve been boy crazy my whole life ;).

I was 14. He had a hot car and big muscles.