Thursday Inquisition: What Law Would You Remove from the Books?

Penso sia giusto togliere la libertà per buona condotta dopo una detenzione per omicidio soprattutto quando sono premeditati

1 Like

No it should be by chose

1 Like

There is a town in Arizona where it’s illegal for a donkey to sleep in a bathtub. I would do away with that.

7 Likes

The law I would change is for toddjers to stay in carseat until the age of 6

4 Likes

I think it should not be mandatory for people to wear masks. If they want to then great, they should be protected from those that don’t. Reasons why: it has caused many fight and arguments and some people can not wear them. I have tried and it’s hard to breathe. I have congestive heart failure and it’s something I can’t control. But I don’t appreciate the nasty looks from others. Lots of conditions that are good reasons why they can’t be for everyone.

2 Likes

I would take away any that do not follow our constitution!!! Especially trying to take our guns deeming us defenseless with no way of protecting ourselves or our families!! Also legalize marijuana. World would be much calmer place!! The masks seem to be useless at this point…get calls EVERY SINGLE DAY from school of someone else getting it and they DO wear their masks. Not sure what to believe.

5 Likes

Take away raises for government officials and lower their salary to invest in the People

11 Likes

We are all going to die from something, yet you can not build an immunity to something if you are never exposed! Not to mention; they say not to touch your face or eyes…but, what do we do everytime we have to put the masks on?!? Also, the disposal of such safety material - Ridiculous!

5 Likes

I would allow women to get their passports wit only their birth certificate, just like men

6 Likes

Take away the perks from state and federal legislators. Make them have the same health insurance we, the public, have. They can buy their own cars and pay for their own gas. No first class tickets on airplanes at the taxpayers expense. Cut their salaries by at least 30%. They need to be in attendance during their session, unless they are ill or there is a death in the family. Term limits for all.

22 Likes

I would allow free 10k on every person plays 10 games or more with Solitaire Peaks

13 Likes

No gun restrictions. Because if you take abway from law abiding citizens then they have no way to protect themselves from the criminals that will gain access to a gun if they want it and it wouldn’t be by legal means.
I also think that there should be a limit on all political candidates and their salary and they are taxed just like everyone else. And they have to buy insurance that cost out the butt just like everyone else.

13 Likes

I would change whatever law is out there that allows deceased voters and pets to vote.

9 Likes

Federal Marijuana Legalization

6 Likes

Change how long Congress can stay in office

14 Likes

I would change health insurance laws. I don’t feel you should be penalized if you can’t afford health insurance. It makes no senseto take more money from those who can’t afford it. It makes it harder to afford when taking more money from them.

6 Likes

A law that does not benefit everyone

6 Likes

Just reading these comments makes me want to smoke! Legalize Marijuana please and thank you.

8 Likes

Legalize marijuana fully!

6 Likes

K would put termimits on federal represdntatk es

5 Likes