Thursday Inquisition: What Law Would You Remove from the Books?

Did you know that NOT wearing a mask in the Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans is illegal? Should it be? Pandemic aside, is this really a good law?

Well, let’s say that the Powers that Be have decided to let YOU remove ONE law from the books, allowing you and everyone else to engage in whatever behavior “The Law” currently won’t let you do.

What would you choose? Answer below for a chance at 50K Coins, 5 Wilds, 5 Freeplays and 3 Volcanoes! We’ll choose 10 players at random and award them the goods next Thursday!

45 Likes

I would let the ppl who don’t want to wear masks be together and the one’s who do be together

26 Likes

Any firearms restrictions. They are all unconstitutional

35 Likes

I would do away with the alcohol rule here. If you can take booze outside, it would be awesome

13 Likes

I would definitely take away the wearing of masks - no masks ever

22 Likes

I would lower the age for Driving.

4 Likes

I don’t use it but I would legalize Marijuana as I think it is less harmful than alcohol

48 Likes

Raises for government officials.

16 Likes

I would change the law on cyclists riding on the footpath.

10 Likes

For our kids to have freedom again and to live and play like kids use to and not to betrap indoors …

25 Likes

MASKEN ALLE VERBRENNEN

4 Likes

Safety wise i say its a good law. Symptoms dont show up right away. Its a way for people to have fun while being safe. At least it still is happening

13 Likes

Allow the sale of alcohol on Sundays in TX.

11 Likes

I would remove any gun restirctions

16 Likes

I would change the 3 strikes your out .i have read about so many times that the first 2 crimes were.in there youth and 3.is so much later and a total different situations. But they still have to spend the rest of there life in prison. Prison system is also.put there to rehabilitate also. I know there is to sides to every law . And that’s why I think it should be modified or dropped all to gether

18 Likes

Working in Healthcare, the need for masks is critical in slowing down this virus. If people are going to come together for Mardi gras they absolutely have to wear masks and practice good hygiene. I would make that law during large gatherings.

22 Likes

Term limits for all politicians

41 Likes

The limit on family gathering and any new gun laws Biden trying to pass

16 Likes