Thursday Inquisition: What Law Would You Remove from the Books?

Legalize marijuana, all states, remove fed oversight.

8 Likes

Cats to be on leashes and not outside so I don’t have to see cat poo or pee around my yard.

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a law as much as a bill but Healthcare like they have in other countries. Everyone deserves a chance to get the medicine they need and such. I have no problem helping out my follow man I don’t understand why we don’t have it

12 Likes

Legalize pot nationwide…allow outdoor use like alcohol.

6 Likes

I would remove making marijuana federally illegal

3 Likes

Day light savings and MASK :mask:

4 Likes

Actual laws? 21 to buy alcohol and cigarettes. If you can die for your country, you should be able to smoke and drink if you want to. (Impose higher penalties for drinking and driving or other infractions if necessary to counter for younger people drinking)

10 Likes

The law that allows US Congress and Senate to have different Healthcare than those they are supposed to be representing. :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

I would eliminate the drawing of political lines that would give any political party an unfair advantage at election time

10 Likes

I would repeal the Federal law making drug use and possession a crime. More harm has been done to more lives by criminalizing drug use than has ever been done by drugs themselves.
You would think the U.S. would have learned from disastrous Prohibition a hundred years ago – but no, there has long been a double standard for alcohol versus other drugs.

5 Likes

Possession of small recreational use of marijuana

7 Likes

I would allow voting to be vote for vote no electoral or popular so every vote does count

12 Likes

I would remove the law that victims of violent crimes have to testify in court. Too many criminals or their friends or families threaten or kill these victims after testimony in open court. I would have the victim testify in a safe way with their identity protected.

11 Likes

I would make Marijuana leel legal

6 Likes

FL law. No singing in public while wearing a bathing suit.

3 Likes

No more taxes to pay.

3 Likes

Take away that people have the right of way to cross the street. Lots of people do not even look to see if it is clear to cross. So if it is dark and someone is crossing then gets hit. That is not right to blame the driver. And many other situations.

4 Likes

Make marijuana legal for recreational use

8 Likes

I agree on the daylight savings change. But would also put god back in schools. If it offends someone, they can go outside in the hall.

11 Likes

Allow drinking at the beach in San diego.

1 Like