This is just complicated

Exactly what is suppose to be happening. Every time I come in it’s the same. Need more toutirials

4 Likes

I was thinking they said they would work on a tutorial. It can be very confusing at times. I just go to the bottom of the page and look at new topics. But if you want to see something like new clubs, then use the search.

2 Likes

I always go to the Menu icon, and choose Latest, so I can catch up on what has been posted since I last checked. :smile:

3 Likes

I bookmarrked on my phone, still can never find, and can’t see what I have typed until I post, not fun

1 Like

I can see my typing, so don’t know why yours would be different. I can see my typing and what it will look like when I post. You must have something turned off on yours.

1 Like

I didn’t change anything. Here is a picture of what I have on my screen after typing my message

1 Like

Nevermind, can’t find out how to attach a screenshot either…lol

1 Like

When you start to type, you will see in green “reply” beside it in blue is cancel, farther to the right is upload

1 Like

Still can’t see what I am typing @Tracy. Ha, just rotated my phone, and magic happened. Can see type if phone vertical, but not if horizontal. Go figure. Thanks

5 Likes

Click the menu ( the 3 bars beside your search option) at the very bottom under all the categories you will see in blue about, does it say view in desktop or mobile? I know when I first started snooping on here I accidentally hit the desk top option and it was a complete nightmare! I literally could only view bits and pieces of the forum

3 Likes

This was the most helpful text I have seen on here. Please more

3 Likes

I agree…sort of lost
Too much time …

1 Like

@Ladycook, what are you looking for?

1 Like

@Sunshine, there was a tutorial posted today on posting an image:

4 Likes

I agree! Very confused here!

2 Likes

Just checking @Donnie_Miller, what is you are trying to find or post. Your input is important, as we would like to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I figured it out. Thank you

3 Likes

Yay @Donnie_Miller! Please let us know if we can help with anything. :smiley:

2 Likes

There is so much I do not know. How do you know who is playing perks in order?

1 Like

Why do I have a chat box to chat with team members sometimes but, not always? How do I set up a facebook

1 Like