This is just complicated

sorry, Facebook page for my club. Thank you, Carolyn

1 Like

Hi @Carolyn_Morris, if you tap on the Club icon, on the bottom right of the game screen, then tap on the hut with your club name on it, you’ll be in your clubhouse, and will see a list of the members. You can see how many points they have so far, how many tributes they’ve earned, what perk they are working on, and whether or not they tapped to unlock the free gift. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There should always be the little Orange triangle in the middle on the right side side of screen. That is chat. The box that opens to to left of that is the new club notes. Others have said it disappears sometimes, so maybe that’s what you are experiencing?

1 Like

On Facebook, create a new “Group”. Then tell your club members the name so they can join. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for all of your help. I am trying to set up page on facebook. In the middle of set up I had to close and come back later. I must have missed making it private. Hours later after much searching, I found instruction to check “unpublish”. Problem there is I can’t find it myself. Lol. Only me could have this much trouble. I will try again tomorrow. If you have insight on problem it is welcome. Thanks again.

2 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, if you are using the app, try tapping on the top right menu button, then choose groups, it should list your group there.

1 Like

Thanks again, my daughter actually helped me get set up. It appears to be ready to go. Now, I wait for club members to join. Very few are doing anything. 48 hr rule and many have been removed. Ugh, hopefully we will get a good group.

3 Likes

Hallo meine frage passt vllt nicht hierher aber kann mir einer sagen warum das “beenden” Button bei mir deaktiviert ist?

Translated:
Hello my question vllt not fit here but can tell me why the “quit” button is disabled for me?

I believe it is for everybody. To quit the game just leave. if you need to close it, there should be a way on your device

Ich glaube, es ist für jeden etwas dabei. Um das Spiel zu beenden, gehen Sie einfach. Wenn Sie es schließen müssen, sollte sich auf Ihrem Gerät eine Möglichkeit befinden

2 Likes

@Inci_Ozgen, I just learned tonight that the quit button is disabled unless you are in the middle of a hand. If, while playing a hand, you tap your profile pic, the Quit button is available to tap - to quit the hand.

Translated:
@Inci_Ozgen, ich habe gerade heute Abend erfahren, dass die Schaltfläche zum Beenden deaktiviert ist, es sei denn, Sie befinden sich in der Mitte einer Hand. Wenn Sie während des Spielens auf Ihr Profilbild tippen, können Sie mit der Schaltfläche Beenden auf - tippen, um die Hand zu beenden.

4 Likes