The New Gold Star Chest!

Soo, Has Anyone tried this new feature yet? Because i have! twice now! And All i can tell u now, it’s definatlly, NOT !! Worth your time,
effort, or Coins, to obtain such foolish Nonsence!! Only becuz the 1st Chest i aquired was merely a wood chest?? And the 2nd 1 wasn’t much to talk about either, i got maybe 1 extra reward card, but!, im not even completly sure about that??

2 Likes

I have not seen this feature, I believe you are a tester for this feature. You should send your feedback, while you are on the game the help button, follow the steps from there

2 Likes

Are you an Employee of GSN

Nope, just a regular player, that’s why I suggested to use the feedback option on the App. That way your input can be helpful for the developers of the game

3 Likes

There are others that have it, they seem to be on higher levels, and most of us on higher levels have already gotten all the stars so yes I believe it useless for us. But if it was givin when we 1st started it would be nice to get those freebies for a stock pileup… I have not had it but seen other comments on here about it.

3 Likes

I bet a new player would love this feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you talking about the treasure hunt match game? I am unimpressed

Pretty sure it’s the piggy bank (being tested) . I love the treasure match! Getting that 1st chest is pretty easy and after buying the game I am up 6000-7500 and a couple boosters! Well worth it to me! Getting to chest 6 is a toughie!

1 Like

@JimC it’s a chest for collecting yellow stars threw the game, he postedawhile back about it, I like treasure match match too.

No, it’s not the piggy bank, which I find to be just as worthless. I have never spent a dime on the game for any reason. Not going to start now.

2 Likes

I got the gold star trial thing too. I hate that I have to play new levels. I have all gold stars from lower levels. Would be great for a beginner. I wish I had not completed as many levels as I have. Because all my triblute levels seem to be the impossible ones!!!

2 Likes

I never got the new gold star chest thing. I never get anything new.

I have the new gold star chest, i opened about 4 so far and while it is good to get something. I am not really impressed with what is in some of them. One time the was a significant amount of coins, wilds, and medallion…a couple of trap,cards and others as well…for the most part it is not much but that was a great chest…I agree it is harder to get the tributes because of being so high. Do not like the match game…not worth it

Is the gold star chest a trial thing or what

Ii have nothing to complain about the star chest cause it’s a bonus feature that I can get since I haven’t finished alot of levels

2 Likes

I would guess it is because I don’t have it, I have received it now but I have to advance now because I already have most of the stars.

Yes it is in a testing phase which is why a few players only have it

1 Like

Thanks. I keep seeing people post about it,but have not yet seen the gold chest myself…

1 Like

I agree with you 100 percent. Complete waste of time.

My gold stars dont register at all!