The Captain's Conundrum! 06-4-19

Ignore it and be the better person. Kids can be horrible, and some for horrible reasons. Let it go

3 Likes

I would DEFINITELY watch over them… I believe that people can change, but if they repeatedly harass the players of the club, then they’re out.

2 Likes

Hope for the best that they’ve done a lot of growing up, but watch the situation! Be that great leader…karma!!!

2 Likes

Give them a chance… People can change but if they are still a butthead then I will have to put my tripeaks enforcer on them!!

2 Likes

Ich würde mich ja riesig gern mit meiner Meinung beteiligen, kann aber nicht so gut englisch. Warum gibt es keine Übersetzerfunktion?

1 Like

Forget the past. You are not children anymore. If they are a good player and get along with eveyone on team then all is good.

3 Likes

I’d give them benefit of the doubt. But keep in the back of mind who they are. If they start to pick on other members, talk to them and if it continues, kick them out.

2 Likes

Give everyone a second chance

2 Likes

Well, I’m grown up now. So I would ask him if he remembers and how I felt back then just to let him know. Maybe a good conversation will start as a reaction of that.

And still monitor him as every body else. This ist my job.

3 Likes

Ignore give the person the second chance perhaps they’re more mature now

3 Likes

Everyone deserves a chance

3 Likes

Ignore and monitor like other players.

3 Likes

I hope they are a better person now

3 Likes

I my boots out of the closet and the first sign of bully behavior they get a heaping helpin of steel toe!

1 Like

Ingore and let them play the past is the past let it stay in the past

3 Likes

I’d give them a chance but I’d be clear on the rules.

2 Likes

I would ignore and hope the bully has seen the error if his evil ways and has reformed…however if I see any of that type of behavior…out he goes!!

2 Likes

Ignore and monitor as other players.

2 Likes

Depends on the mood I was in that day.

1 Like

I would totally kick them out. I have a cleft pallet and so my looks cant be helped. Still that did not stop the bullying

3 Likes