The Captain's Conundrum! 06-4-19

I say I’d accept. I want to give that person the chance. And I believe that everyone can change and maybe that person did.

3 Likes

I would talk to them. No changes and then I would kick them out.

3 Likes

Remind them of the past and see how they handle it. If they are remorseful, enjoy the game. If they are still a jerk, adios!!!

2 Likes

I believe in forgiveness. People change. I would reach out and let them know they are forgiven and encourage them.

3 Likes

Give em a chance! The past is the past!

2 Likes

Give them one more chance then if do it again kick them out

2 Likes

Go ahead and give them a chance!

4 Likes

I would ignore it but if they start bullying other kids I would talk to them and maybe kick them out if the bullying was extreme.

2 Likes

I would ingnore and give a second chance!

2 Likes

Give a chance if a problem then boot them

2 Likes

I did have a situation like that, I stood up for myself back then and nipped the bullying in the bud. So I’d like to have a conversation with the person, se how their life has been since those days.

2 Likes

Give him a chance, we all change as kids

2 Likes

Give them the chance to show they’ve changed but don’t allow any misconduct

2 Likes

I’d just boot em. It’s my club.

1 Like

Ignore the past, everyone has a part

2 Likes

Hope they are better person but let them play but no trouble

2 Likes

I believe In second chances to a certain situations.

2 Likes

Realize that children often grow up and acknowledge past mistakes. If it bothers you a lot, bring it up like an adult, give them a chance to apologize. Above all forgive, it may not make a difference to them, but it will set you free.

2 Likes

Treat them the same as any other newbie.

3 Likes

Ignore them. Be the better person and let them stay. Even if they haven’t grown up price that you have.

2 Likes