The Captain's Conundrum! 06-4-19

File this under “It could happen!” - You’re the Club Leader and you come to realize that the last person to join your Club is that kid who was SO mean to you in the third, fourth and fifth grades - not just “kid” mean, but bordering on “bully” mean.

Do you ignore it and just hope they follow the rules? Do you talk to them about it and hope that they’ve become a better person now? Or do you just kick ‘em out because you don’t believe people can change that much? Or something else?

Post your answers below! We’ll be giving away 3 Volcano Cards, plus 10K Coins to TEN of the folks who responded (so long as it’s an actual response) chosen at random on Friday. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Ignore and monitor as other players. I know I’ve changed a lot since I was a kid

9 Likes

I’d say give them a chance, as long as there not causing drama in the club and there following the rules. Just like @Ter said, I KNOW Iv grown up a lot since then and I’m hoping they did also :grinning:

5 Likes

The first sign of trouble they are gone!

4 Likes

You say hello and forget the whole deal…that was elementary school, move on.

5 Likes

Hope they are a better person.

4 Likes

Of course you give them a chance, that was years ago. People do change I wouldn’t even bring it up.

3 Likes

I would watch them and see how they act. I would also talk to them to try and see if rhey have changed.

2 Likes

Bygones be bygones, but be sure everyone is following the rules!

3 Likes

I’d just ignore them and keep an eye on them.

4 Likes

I ignore it completely, it’s in the past and I’m so over it now - but if He/she does NOT help the club, it’s goodbye :tipping_hand_woman:‍♀

5 Likes

Give the new guy a chance. All of us grow up, hopefully. Who knows…he might end up being the hardest player on the team.

4 Likes

I say let them join the club, keep a close eye on them, Be sure to monitor behavior…Only GOD has the right to judge, However I Do Not condone bullies of any kind!

5 Likes

Let it be unless it becomes a problem.

3 Likes

I would give them 1 chance to show they’ve changed or they get the boot.

2 Likes

Eek, would definitely be watching for signs of character improvement

3 Likes

Gli Do una possibilità di restare

2 Likes

Ignore it and hope they follow the rules. People can and do change!

3 Likes

Ignore it. Life’s to short to worry about petty stuff.

5 Likes

Give them a chance. If something were to come about then let them go.

3 Likes