SUGGESTION FOR DAY 365 OF THE DAILY BONUS

Has anyone made it to Day 365 of the Daily Bonus? If so, what was the bonus? Perhaps no one has gotten there yet. I started the first day it was offered to me. (I’m on Day 276, so Day 365 is not that far off.) IMO, if you play every single day for a year - A YEAR!! - the Daily Bonus should reward your loyalty with an amazing, overwhelming prize. I respectfully suggest that you should get 15 of every booster (15 wild cards, 15 volcano cards, 15 free plays, 15 trap torches, 15 shark hooks, 15 bomb defusers, 15 defroster cards, 15 wave breakers, 15 magic eyes, 15 streak doublers, 15 more time cards, 15 free undo options, 15 red star boosters, etc., etc.) and then a boatload of coins - maybe 100,000. Playing every day FOR.A.YEAR. shows incredible loyalty and should be rewarded as such. I’m grateful for the various chests that have shown up over the past 276 days, but if there isn’t some mega-prize at the Day 365 Daily Bonus, what’s the point of being loyal and playing every day? Thanks for reading this - interested to know what others think.

30 Likes

How do you know how many days you have played?
Carol

1 Like

It’s posted on the Daily Bonus page when you log in for the first time each day. But if you’ve already logged in and forgotten what it said, you can still check your inbox and click on the Rewards tab. That’s where your Bonuses are displayed, even after they’ve been collected. In your inbox, it reads, " DAILY BONUS Day 276 - 1 Free Play. Come back tomorrow for your next reward!"

5 Likes

Wowww day 276 !!! Nice ! A great reward will be nice for the one year daily play anniversary

4 Likes

I’m at 276!! I’m hoping for a good reward too!!! I’ve been out of town and out of the country in the hospital had deaths and I still play… m

5 Likes

I know, right? I’ve been out of town on a cruise, in the hospital, and even during the weekend of my son’s wedding, and I still played every day!

2 Likes

I agree… It would be awesome if they have an incredible reward for one year of daily loyalty!

3 Likes

I completely agree!! I am on Day 320 now, hope they listen to your suggestion!!

6 Likes

Day 320! Wow! Be sure to let us know what happens in 45 days!!

6 Likes

I was the same about 3 weeks ago!! Now at day 280

4 Likes

I think that you are completly correct. I am at day 281, and would very much appreciate a very big prize for beeing such a loyal player.

4 Likes

I am on day 282 so I am just ahead of you. I also have wondered what will happen on 365. Maybe at least 2 ancient chests!:blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Never know they were counting or how you knew the consecutive days. I’m at 283. I thought I’ve played everyday since I joined Nov 2017 but now rember I missed it while vacationing out of country. Yeah, give us a mega prize.

2 Likes

I was on day 175 and fell ill and didn’t log in. So back to the drawing board for me. Let us know when you get there what the reward is.

2 Likes

I agree that should be the gift for liking the game enough, to show every day!!! And what Do others think let’s make sure to get this to there attention!!!

3 Likes

Totally agree, I’m on day 285.

2 Likes

I have played 333 days. Agree there should be a bonus for playing a whole year☺️

4 Likes

I believe your the closest one let us know what you get :blush:

2 Likes

Can you dig that fool

Day 365 is only a Diamond chest. Not even a Double Diamond:(

2 Likes