SUGGESTION FOR DAY 365 OF THE DAILY BONUS

WHAT!!! That really sucks!!! Why even bother being loyal FOR.AN.ENTIRE.YEAR. if they’re not going to make it worth your while?!! That’s insane!

1 Like

To bad. Should be a much better reward.

2 Likes

Oh from the sounds of it u weren’t impressed:( I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s in that chest. But I’m guessing I’ll be bummed if I make it that far because that was a goal of mine

1 Like

I was about to day 300, but could t log in while on vacay. I’m back to zero. :sob::sob::sob:

Oh, no!! So sorry to hear that - I feel for you!

I just had a family emergency and had to leave town was tied up w family and chose to lose my progress because I didn’t log in, family is more important tho, glad I didn’t lose my reader badge tho.

2 Likes

Not yet…I’m on Day 300, TOMORROW…Day 299 was 3k Coins…And tomorrow (my 300th) is, I THINK IT SAID, King Chest…

1 Like

I’m on Day 300 and got an Ancient Chest.

2 Likes

I am able to see What the prize is for signing in every day for a year. I can see my gift on a year is a diamond chest. Not as I had hoped but still very nice.

2 Likes

Please explain how you can see so far in advance or from early on. I have a list that I have made from early on but can only guess what is coming up. I am not exactly Gray with technology so that might be the problem.

1 Like

You should be able to see when you get the next chest whether it is gold or ancient chest so last time ot changed I could see that on the day I hit a year it will be diamond. Will get that tomorrow

1 Like

O.k., I understand seeing that. I will get 325 in a few weeks and it is gold. I thought you could see WAY ahead on what you get each day! By charting mine I have a good idea what I will get between now and then. They keep rewards pretty much in a regular order.

2 Likes

Yes not many surprices there…

1 Like

How could u have possibly known that already on March 13? When I haven’t missed a day of playing for ahlmost a year and half!! And I am on day 332! And I got an Ancient Chest on day 300! With a gold 1 promised on day on day 350? Or am I missing something? You would think that they would start every one off on the same day! ESPECIALLY US OLDTIMERS! Who have been playing for almost 4 years now!! I surely don’t see that there is anything to squabble About!! U get what you get! And I sure hope I will get a Diamond chest for day 365, But! If all I get is an Ancient Chest! Then Soo be It! I’ll just have to work harder next year!!

2 Likes

Today was also 333 for me. I agree sometimes rewards could be better but I’m grateful for all I receive. Hope to make it 2yrs everyday and see what we get!!

2 Likes

I was excited to hit a year, then major let down!
Another game I play on my 1/2 year I got 3hr unlimited energy. Guess some games care more for loyalty than others.

2 Likes

I have been playing for two year s i never saw or Hurd about that prize at all

2 Likes

I’m on Day 629 and although I agree and was disappointed that they do not really give great milestone benefits, like at 1 year, the benefit I do see is that I get the 30-minute bonuses (free play, red star, gold tiki, mo-mo) more often - like every few days.

2 Likes

Need coins, please. Help us

Need coins, please. Help us.

Ronnie - it is not possible to share coins with players through this Forum. You can get 1000 coins every 20 minutes on the game itself, as well as up to 15,000 coins every 8 hours through the Friend Center (again, on the game itself). There’s no point in asking for coins here, as no one can share or give coins here. Sorry.

2 Likes