Solitaire is rigged and corporate GREED has ruined this once fun game

You were just in the wrong club probably too high a league. My club is Platinum/Diamond, very loyal, do not spend money, we don’t cry over only winning only half the club quests, allow lighter days as long as we know. Don’t blame all clubs because you chose a bad one, find one more suited to you then follow the rules or leave.

2 Likes

I thought it was just me who thought the game has been ruined. I got banned from support for having my say.

Whoa! They do that? :astonished:

Took ads for tributes and saturated the game with those ads. Said vendor not showing ads. Do they think we are stupid or what. Game stopped working properly the day the extortionate dig was introduced. Nothing but lies and greed. Game needs to be stripped back to 2019 when it was fun.

2:48
Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks’s post
Yhpandme Tripeaks
The game has become disappointing and
where to begin. The game was fun when I
started to play 3 or more years ago. Games you
used to win are now a lot lower in coin even
including tributes. There are days you can’t win
a game and GSN response it depends on the
time of day and day of the week. They role out
where you can earn extra coin by a company or
play a game once I submitted two of them my
phone began ringing off the hook and still us a
month later and after all that I never received
the coin. GSN response call our vendor what a
joke. They rolled out the orbs first time was
really fun and was helpful on certain club
quests. They rolled it out for a second time and
it was so stingy what a joke. Now lastly we
have where you can watch an ad to refresh for
a round of tributes that was great. GSN makes
a change again taking stuff away from us
again. I complained and GSNs response their
vendor does not have enough ads. In todays
world anything you do in the internet what do
we see an AD. GSN needs to take responsibility
instead of blaming everything on vendors!!!
Make the game fun again and stop taking stuff
away!!

It’s not GSN it’s Sony the greedy corporate cheats thst have ruinde our great fun game.
They are turning the game into a childish game aimed at 10 year olds. Collecting all sorts of crap in events and the win 3 new games. If you don’t win you don’t win the chest if you do the chest is less than the cost of the 3 new wins. Legend league teams have done this by buying packs to fuel their obsession to be in the legend league. Therefore playing into the hands and pockets of Sony. I’ve never spent a penny and have 125 million coins. The dig and all those crappy side games are nothing to do with silitaire. Sony stink and nothing will change it never does. Support have lie cause Sony tell them too. Game needs to be put back to daily quests and club quests.