Solitaire is rigged and corporate GREED has ruined this once fun game

I had joined a new club and the first week I used 4 million points to help get all the rewards. Reward came to around 60k. Next week I used up the rest of my points and won a similar amount. I removed the game from my phone. I have been playing since 2015.

4 Likes

I totally agree this game is very GREEDY! Iā€™ve been playing for years and never spend a dime of real money except for double gift boxes when proceeds go to a good cause. Sadly, I must say that anyone who spends ($1000!!!) is the root cause of their greed. I truly hope you stop giving them what they want. We will likely never get them to make changes but at least we donā€™t have to line their bank account too.

4 Likes

I absolutely agree with you! I have even posted something similar to this myself on their Facebook page. They have really ruined this game by their greed and made it impossible to win.

1 Like

So in order to be legend you have to spend tons of money? I figured thatā€™s how some score so high. I can score 100k a week spending no money but it takes a lot of time. Was wondering how people had time to earn 300k a week. Itā€™s because they buy wilds ectā€¦ now I get it

1 Like

Exactly. And the games are rigged so that if you donā€™t buy the wilds, you do not win. They stole the fun from the game and now are trying to steal our money to force the wins. It is super hard to score the 100K now with very low payouts on games. I lose more coins than I win. Such a shame they are so greedy and ruined our fun.

4 Likes

Lucky you, wait a day stuff disappears for me

1 Like

I agree with all of you however even when you purchase there coins wild volcano cards etc. Um they dont pay you and not only that but they dont credit you either no matter how many tickets you turn in they just dont care at all and youd think theyā€™d listen to us griping yanno but no way no how they just are greedy corporate ars holes pardon me

2 Likes

the quest reward coins have been reduced. soon there will be no rewards

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

Agree 100% with the original poster. I have written everyone, including management on LinkedIn and there is no care by GSN. They had a wonderful game that provided fun and an escape from reality with other players you really do care about. Now the game is nothing but frustrating. The cost -vs- reward was always tough when you looked at your bank statements, but now there is 0 reward. I am sad to have lost my favorite game and now I will lose my friendship with my clubā€¦ unless I can find another game that hasnā€™t lost itā€™s soul.

2 Likes

So sadā€¦but yet corporate does NOT care and will NEVER respond. I only stay for the friendships from all over the world. But, I HATE this game now!

1 Like

I donā€™t think things have been balanced on a whole. Maybe some of the new features are, but why were medallions devalued? If the problem was people ā€œbuyingā€ the shrine because it was adventageous and a cheaper way to get boosters and wilds, only the 2000 slot wasnā€™t worth the 2500 price, why didnā€™t they simply stop allowing people to buy the shrine instead of reducing the outcomes? Nobody is buying the shrine anymore as it is no longer worthwhile.

Also you apparently havenā€™t noticed that streak payouts have decreased everywhere in the game. So when you lose a game, you donā€™t get nearly as many coins back. Everyone hates the scavenger hunts, yet they still do them, but now they are adding insult to injury thinking we wonā€™t know that the key hunt is just a scavenger hunt by another name. That is simply insulting.

Whatever happened to the promise to award an extra chest to the weekly crown winners in platinum and higher clubs every so often? 9 months along and it has never happened.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not disputing the FACT that things are getting more difficult in general. The premise of my post is that the older players havenā€™t adapted to the new reality as easily as newer players unaware of the easy gameplay, although Iā€™m running at 14 months so Iā€™m not quite as new a player anymore as I once was.

The scavenger key quest is indeed awful and itā€™s the only event quest that i donā€™t participate in, more or less.

Nevertheless the game has actually gotten better in some ways. It could also be that people who thought they are good players arenā€™t. Iā€™ve been in the legend red star leaderboard 7 times, including a 12th place finish (that could have been 8th place if I didnt require sleep), joined a 10th place legend club (now a top 3 team, if only temporarily) for 3 weeks, maintaining their minimums and even hitting 10th place for that team all without a permanent material loss of resources.

Also there are these forums. You can still pick up nuggets of information from helpful and careless posters (posters who didnt intend to post tips that unknowingly did). I picked up one last week that will drastically affect my gameplay in a few weeks that will hopefully severely benefit my club, if only for 1 week.

5 Likes

On thevfirst page when we enter Solitaure TriPeaks, the new owners are listed on thereā€¦something like
World Winningsā€¦saw this company while trying to find a version to put on my Mac computerā€¦
They do not respond and if they do (in my case
, at least).If I get an answer, it really has nothing to do with what I asked.

Loretta

1 Like

@Da1anonly The flash sale prices going up and staying up after a ā€œlargerā€ purchase was made was something I noticed too! I only recently have been playing the last couple of months, but when I asked support about it, I was told they have no control over what flash sale is shown. :expressionless::roll_eyes::unamused: That has to be a joke because if they didnā€™t, why wouldnā€™t the smaller prices be shown? Logically doesnā€™t make sense; there has to be some type of algorithm being used for each accounts data.

1 Like

That is very true! Flash sales are random and they are never going to give the secret :rofl:
But Iā€™m with you ā€¦because Iv only purchased on double gift day but recently broke down and bought a tributes package with the doublers in it after that all my flash deals are or seem to be crazy priced and not worth it!..
I most definitely will stick to double gifts :gift: and enjoy my pocketbook and the game.

3 Likes

I have stopped playing altogether. I had trouble even getting the game loaded and after awhile my club kicked me out. Mind you I had been a member of the same club since clubs were started.

Clubs put a lot of pressure on you to compete with their minimum standards, which translates to spending a bundle of money. The cost is no where near to the rewards. If you donā€™t buy big in order to win the meager rewards, you get kicked out. Who can get through a round of perks with just ā€œgoodā€ cards?

1 Like

Last straw for me is the new things they started to get you to advance in the game. I refuse to advance any further. I saw how hard it gets from my husband. Every time one of the 5 tribute games is on the game furthest that I have not won. This really affects how I play. If you dont stop this I am going to look for a new game. There so many out there to chose from.

1 Like

I agree and now w/these scavenger hunts for pies, leaves, etc. itā€™s even more of a joke! At least if youā€™re hunting for hearts or clubs you can see what card to take. And these trials!? Win 3 NEW games in a ROW!! Iā€™ve won 2 & then I lose time and time again. I just refused it last time and it had the big chest. Not worth it.

1 Like