Show us who maxed

i agree there should be a way that we as leaders can see who has completed a club quest. We encourage chat in our group but it doesn’t always happen so it makes it harder to see who pulling there own weight

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum. You’ll love the forum it’s very helpful. Enjoy!

1 Like

Set up a private group page and encourage members to actively engage without limitations on characters like chat currently has.

We have a 6 shovel minimum on our team. 6 out of a possible 24 is not asking much. We don’t boot if they don’t get 6 every time. Everybody has an off day. But if they consistently get no shovels, they will get booted. If they don’t have or are not willing to use the resources to get at least 6 shovels, they shouldn’t qualify to play.

1 Like

I’m love these ideas

I am so happy you and your club are comfortable with no stress to accomplish club quest or perks for more or better rewards. However I like many other clubs do want my club to work as a team player on all club quest and perks. If player’s are slackers or don’t read chat or club requirements when they join a team to see if it’s a good fit for them it’s not the leaders fault. We want to understand better who plays tributes and club quest because our team doesn’t like losing their time boosters coins over and over again because some don’t communicate or pull their weight

2 Likes

My Team Asks That You Use Chat to Let Others Know Status such as Gold Ready, Out of Digs, Grabbed Gold, Maxed, #left to unlock daily gift etc. Most of our team is really good about it

1 Like

Totally agree I have had to quit clubs because they get so crazy over a game

1 Like

Ideally, it would be nice if everyone who qualified actually played. Sometimes we can’t get the 10 player minimum. I encourage all members to qualify so that we get more than 10. It’s a win win for all because those that want to play can and those that don’t still get a minimum of 50 gems. Our biggest problem is getting everyone follow our posted strategy. Dig 3-4 squares, post in chat letter and number dug, i.e. B4. Next player follows and continues working 1-2 squares at a time until they hit gold, then start a new square.
I log in and see 1 dig in 12 squares, zero gold. Looks like 12 miners staked their claim. Frustrating!

I am with everyone else, we have some competitive players but most play the club rules most of the time, they are expected to let us know if real life pulls them away and then we don’t worry while they are dealing with life issues.
The issue our team have is that they put the effort in to max the CQ and as someone else mentioned we all miss out by a few because some don’t put in the effort. Except for our regulars who have been with us for awhile, they follow the rules. When someone new comes along, I direct them to the rules, now if after the first 24 hours if they have not chatted or maxed the CQ they they are removed. The players who want to stay in our club, do the right thing. We have set the bar and we only accept players who at least reach it. There are enough clubs out there that players who don’t care about the rules can join who also don’t care about the rules.
People will find the club that works for them. I spent about two years club hopping until I found the one that was a good fit for me.

2 Likes

I like that idea. Far as chat I have been asking for some kind of notification for years, maybe one year

Agreed. I have requested this many times. Our club had an issue with someone lying and saying they had maxed when they didn’t, and it was almost impossible to figure out who it was.

2 Likes

Welcome Sarah_MacBurnie

I have been asking them to change this for years and clearly I’m not the only one wanting this change!! Just do it GSN/Sony…how hard would it be? You come up w/all kinds of side games that few want yet something that could actually help us you’re not interested in doing???

1 Like

Great idea. If they would change the box from checking when the member went to the gift shop to maxing the CQ it would be a HUGE help. I keep trying to get team to say when they max but like you said, not everyone uses chat no matter how much you try

3 Likes