Show us who maxed

I would seriously think about booting just 1…it seems to wake up some players when they see you’re serious about your rules…Good Luck!!

1 Like

I did, it doesn’t shake them up. That’s another problem, they are good player’s. It’s like weighing the regular game against the club competition

Continue to call them out. I have 2 that refuse to chat, a 3rd one refused chat & finally got fed up with being called out & responded. She claimed she plays & looses all the game’s & she just doesn’t understand the rules. I told her it is the exact same game, she played dumb. Again she is a good player, a 17X champ, & is not new to the game, she is at the end of Tiki Skies. Everyone is fed up with her. I am going to talk to my co-leaders and see what they would like to do, but they are tougher than I am, if I boot everyone they want it will be down to 4-5 players😂

I totally agree!! I’ve asked several times for them to do just this…change the club gift box square to a Maxed check instead. I’m a club leader and it takes time to police coins, tributes but you can’t police # of wins or plays. Please make this change!

2 Likes

My thoughts also!! The green check would make it so much easier than screenshots

2 Likes

I totally agree with this, the private chat can help leaders “lead”.

1 Like

I think Thad these items would be great, especially the one about the chat.

I agree. Am co-leader of club that has members who play, short of completing cq. Red phone is especially great idea coz we get players (i.e., Guest we ask to give actual name of some sort; example: if I didn’t want to use given name, could call myself JoltingJanie) we address chat messages to who don’t acknowledge having read our msg.

It’s all well if u have considerate members but some clubs aren’t quite as fortunate. Imagine hw disappointing it is watching time run out 5 points (i.e., games played, red stars) short of cq completion. I’ve gotten to point where I put less effort into tribute club quest than I put into personal tribute quest.

Love the idea especially the private msg because some aren’t in messenger or on the fb group so how can we tell them they need to step it up privately?

1 Like

And can we have a few emojis?

1 Like

Agree on the players maxing,this subject has been going on for many years,but gsn or whoever are not intetested

1 Like

I totally agree, we have some that never max or at least they dont post maxed so we never can tell who are the one that dont actually max. Have had people get mad and leave because of comments and mandatory rules state its just a game! But i also feel its a team gsme as do many in our group!

2 Likes

Sorry, mandatory rules,they state its just a game. Tyed to fast.

That would be Awesome !
Great Idea …

I really can’t understand you people. STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS. the cost of all the extras is based upon how many people purchase each offer. STOP buying and watch the price go down

1 Like

I agree with having a “megaphone” or checkmark to show who maxed. My team also puts the quest as a club note. When someone writes maxed in the feed we add them to the club note. However, it always comes down to an honor system Club points, tributes and red stars can easily be tracked but when someone says they maxed a play or win games there is no way to check. We have had people falsely say they have maxed when it is clear the couldn’t have. To have the megaphone work for everyone would be indisputable.

I would also love to see private chat if for no other reason than for leaders and co-leaders to be able to discuss things.

2 Likes

I totally agree with having the megaphone work for everyone because otherwise you have know way of knowing if members are being honest

2 Likes

Only problem is …will the player push the horn…
I think they need to put a box in the clubhouse next to club gift .

4 Likes

We have several who do that also. I’ve been keeping a record for the last 9 weeks, same person each time. Leaders don’t boot this person because he does get lots of points. He seems to do the same thing with club perks; he plays and gets tons of tributes except when it is the tribute quest! Same with club points, that will be the one day he doesn’t play. Can’t understand it???

1 Like