Show us who maxed

It is very difficult for Leaders to see who has maxed and not maxed a club quest.
Can the developers help here…I was thinking that on the club page, instead of saying how many shares the player made, use that block to say if the player has maxed the cq or not. Not only leaders see it but also their peers!! It should be easy enough for developers to change that. And I think Leaders & co leaders will be very thrilled to have that.
Another sore point are that not all players use chat! I was thinking if you could add a block to each player, maybe with a red phone logo where leaders can have a private game related topic to discuss with players individually. Example player in 10th place not playing red stars, you click on that players red phone, type your message.It flashes on said players screen until they read it and respond. I don’t like calling players out on chat where everyone can see it. Still keep our current chat page open.
Would like to hear other Leaders views on the 2 topics.

45 Likes

I would love these added!

2 Likes

I think that would be great. We have asked that when a player maxes their part of club quest and it will not post it, to note maxed in comments.

3 Likes

Totally agree. We are having a problem with club quests. I am taking screen shots before the quest starts and checking as it goes along. I don,t want to do that. It’s work.
They could just use the club gift column. That’s useless.

Private conversations will be a way harder fix.

5 Likes

We’ve been asking for these for years. If all the leaders and co leaders could send a message directly through the help line it might help get it done. Imagine over 1000 messages with the same plea! It just might work

4 Likes

Our team is called stress free. We really love our team and we don’t want any added stress. Sometimes our members are able to play hard all week or a few days a week. We’re all fine with whatever any of us can handle at any certain time. We have lots of fun and don’t want our team mates stressed out by posting who did what. There is more than enough stress in this world. We don’t need it in our game’s, too! We also have members who never chat. It is all up to each person what they are comfortable with. This is a game, not a life or death situation!

9 Likes

We make it one of the rules in our club that players, in chat, say they maxed. We have a five strike system and your out. Not communicating in chat and not maxing CQ’s on a regular basis are considered strikes. We keep a list of names in the last box of club notes who maxes and who doesn’t. We take a screen shot and keep track. Every player on our team chats “maxed” with no problem.

3 Likes

What they need to do is have the horn work EVERY time a player maxes a club quest instead of just once sometime during the quest. Always thought that was dumb.

18 Likes

Which is great for a team like yours… but for other teams (mine included), it’s more competitive and a team sport for a reason! We NEED every player helping with the quests and if you’re not going to, then they can find another team that doesn’t have as high of requirements… but it’s not fair for the majority of the team to bust their butts to do their part, only to lose the quest by just a few because 1 or 2 people decided they didn’t need to help!!!

6 Likes

I would LOVE this feature so then it would make it easier to figure out who’s not doing it and boot accordingly! Unfortunately, this has been asked for countless times over the years and it’s yet to roll out! I’m still in hopes that one day (sooner than later preferably), they will add this feature to make our jobs as leader much easier!!!

4 Likes

It’s still just a game.

6 Likes

I like the idea of a button for a private message to one player only.

As far as tracking the club quests in my team I use a club note. I title it as the current quest - like Tribute Trapper (40 each). Then as players say maxed in chat myself or one of my co-leads adds it to the note. It is the top note so everyone can see who has maxed or not. People like seeing their names up there. Players who didn’t chat in the past now are more regularly telling us.

1 Like

I get that… but as a game that’s literally a team game, you join a TEAM and therefore should help them! It’s not fair for the majority of the team to bust out every club quest while a few stragglers don’t do a thing but get the rewards for everybody else skiing the work… or on the flip side, those same people don’t help and everybody else that did lose the quest because not enough people helped, so basically out was wasted coins for those people! If you are on a competitive team you should either step up to the plate and do your fair share, or move down to a league that doesn’t care!!!

5 Likes

Unfortunately players just ignore the chat, they get great club points, but refuse to read and respond to chat. They think because their club points are high, they will be safe, I am fed up with all the chances I give, and you are not safe.
Very unfair on the top players, they do all the work while you just rake in the winnings. Enough is enough!

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%!

I have players that qualify for the club competition, then refuse to play after qualifying. Everyone else plays & they get rewards, plus they bring us down.

1 Like

As A Club Leader, I’d Love This!!

Would love these added trying to take screenshots and who posts in chat is for the birds!!

Not Sure What the Best Solution is but it is Frustrating to Work Hard to Complete Club Quests and Often seems Like Only Few are Helping and there are Times the Ability to Chat Individually would be Nice Too.
I play because I enjoy playing so regardless, will continue.

I have players who qualify and show zeroes too. But how can we know for sure if they aren’t playing or if they lost all the games? I wish leaders could be able to see if games were played or not. At least once, I called a player out by name and she had lost all the games. Then I felt kind of bad for embarrassing her. I ask that you not lose games but how can you control how people play?