Rescue Mission - new feature

Hi all, I don’t have the new Rescue Mission yet, but I’ve been hearing good things about it so far. Actually mixed, it seems those who don’t like extras can take it or leave it, but those who do like extras seem to like it. Just wondering who has this, and what are your thoughts? You know you have it, if it says Rescue Mission at the bottom of your screen (I stole this screenshot from a friend - TY friend lol)

2 Likes

It’s a new level of fun. Doesn’t count for red stars, but unfortunately does for gold stars which messed up my diamond chest attempt for Thursday, but I’m not complaining at all. As you said except for the gold star factor, its more or less independent from the main game. I like it.

3 Likes

It’s a bigger coin sucker than scavenger hunts

7 Likes

@CarrieLou, I heard even if you don’t finish the hand, you still get credit for your rescues of the mini tiki’s, is this true? (I like your name by the way)

1 Like

Yes, that is true :slight_smile: but I played the first two missions until I collected enough tikis for the prize and only won one game. The highest besides that was about 500 coins

1 Like

@CarrieLou, Did you win a prize? So far I heard of 2 wilds, 10,000 coins & 20,000 coins as a daily prize

I won a double club points card and 10,000 coins. But it cost me about 50k to get those. And it’s very laggy

3 Likes

Ugh, oh boy. I haven’t heard of a double club point card, I think that’s new! How does that work?

I haven’t used it but after you play a game it’s hovering to the right waiting to be used

2 Likes

@CarrieLou, keep us posted, and thanks for letting us know your experience! :heart:

2x club pts
It’s a new card. At the end if a game you have the option to use the x2 club point card to double the club points for that specific game, i’m assuming . I’ll be saving this card for when I join a legend team for a week :sweat_smile:

** Rescued mini tikis**
Yes. So long as you rescue a mini tiki, you’ll get credit to apply towards your goal. Completing a game will give bonus rescues towards your goal. The first day was rescuing 25, the second 50. If you exceed your goal for the day it appears to credit the extra rescues towards the next day’s goal.

prize match
For the first day and certain other prescribed days (the prizes escalate) you are put into a screen for a match prize game. There are icons with different prizes: 2 wilds, 20k coins,10k coins and another 1 or 2 that i cant remember. There are a set of cards faced downwards and you flip 1 by one until you get 3 of the same that match one of the icon prizes and you get that prize. I also won 10k.
If I can figure out how to insert screen shots I’ll show them in this topic.!

1 Like

Awesome @Ff2017! Thank you so much for the info!

I found this post on the forum that hopefully will help with posting images here:

Forum Help - Uploading an image or screenshot

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Ff2017! It looks like there is a different daily reward for each day, right?

That’s correct. First day was the 1st prize match with a prize up to 20k coins. 2nd day was 1 club point doubler.

1 Like

Yes. I love it so far. First day your reward is a match game, winning whatever prize you match. Then the 2nd was double club points for 1 game. So, after I finished a regular game, a card pops up to the right to allow you to use it for that game if you wish.

1 Like

I also did not spend an extreme amount of coins to “win”. No more that the norm. Just like the regular games, you chose to spend more if you want to on extra cards, etc.

1 Like

I like that the hold space is there on each game and that each game is from beaches. I also like that the gold stars from each game counts towards the star bonus so you’ll win a chest.

I have it - yes it has taken more coins then I have won back but they are offering prizes you can not win other places which I think is awesome!
You know they are not going to make it easy but I think it’s cool. I have won a few games playing it and when you win it gives you extra Tiki’s.
I think I like it.

1 Like

How do you get the new rescue mission and how do you get this feature