Rescue Mission - new feature

Pine of my teamies had it. She likes it! I was bummed I want chosen to try it.:wink: Will this replace the scavenger hunt or be a new, separate addition? Does anyone know?

1 Like

I haven’t read through the postings but I just noticed you can get gold stars from this too.

1 Like

Found it to be hard to win.

2 Likes

There goes that obsession with winning. Just collect the mini tikis. Don’t spend 50k as another player did, spend … I dunno I spent 16k including 5130 on a single buy more to get 50 mini Tikis.

4 Likes

Yes that’s true. It’s easy to finish in just a few games.
The only issue I have is that the cards that you need to click on to “rescue” look like they are filling up with water and it’s hard to see what it is at that point (ex: Ace, king, queen, etc)

2 Likes

A partir de quel niveau peux t on avoir accès au missions ? Il y a des membres de mon club qui ne les ont pas malgré la mise à jour

I have it and enjoy it a whole lot more than the scavenger hunt.

1 Like

Translated:
From what level can you access the missions? There are members of my club who do not have them despite the update

@Karine_Lopez, I would first check your app store to see if an update is available that you did not know about first. You can even try uninstalling and reinstalling the TriPeaks app, to see if it then loads the Rescue Mission.

I heard it was still in testing (only some TriPeaks players test features), so they might not have been selected as a testers.

@Karine_Lopez I agree with @CindyLu I got a message in my Inbox “Join the Rescue Mission. You’ve been selected to participate in the NEW Rescue Mission”

So far, I’m finding it interesting (my first day), but it is challenging because as water rises on the cards (drowning the mini tikis?) it’s harder to read the cards. You feel the time pressure and it is harder to win because your focus is on something else in addition to the normal play. The games themselves are familiar and you have access to your boosters if you want to use them. So for me I needed to use a lot of coin because I didn’t win very many games. We don’t yet have the golden tiki back but I’m assuming it would be available for the Rescue Missions as well. If you win the game, you get extra mini tikis for winning, time and streaks. I think I will keep this as supplemental play when I need some variety. I personally prefer to play tributes because of the extra club points you earn.

1 Like

It is so much easier with the golden tiki, yesterday’s mission of collecting 90 tikis took a lot longer and cost a lot more without it.

1 Like

It’s alright but I think they should give you a little more time to be able to rescue the mini’s the cards fill up to quick forr mines smh. Also they should give red stars for it. It would be even better. Other then that I like it also.

1 Like

The biggest complaint is it takes you from helping your team, the points to not go towards club points.

5 Likes

Hi CindyLu, Great Farm! Can you tell me how to get the rescue mission? Sounds interesting.
Thanks
Dace

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It repeats some of the harder hands to win with very low pay out, no red stars & no club points. Prizes are nice but not worth the investment!

3 Likes

It’s being rolled out slowly, people are getting the update that includes it at different times, i got mine on Wednesday but I know others got it earlier.

1 Like

Today’s mission which was to collect 100 tikis, took me about 15mins to complete, unfortunately I won the worst prize (2 free plays) but that’s the luck of the draw.

1 Like

I want to play! The leader of our group says he likes it! I want it!

1 Like

@Polarbear829, I hear you don’t have to finish the hand, and the mini-tiki’s you find still count. If you don’t buy more cards, is it still not worth it?

I don’t think it’s worth it, but it’s nice for variety and a change from other parts of the game

1 Like