Reporting wrongful Leadership

Wow, maybe the comments for the blog should mention how hateful a human being she is then. :thinking:

1 Like

That would be lowering yourself to that level. Take a deep breath, turn around and walk away. No good will come from doing anything else. I saw a quote recently that fits here, something like not letting that one person out of the six billion on earth bother you or have that power over you. 1 out of 6,000,000,000! Happy playing!

6 Likes

Yep, was not really going to, but pondering the thought made me lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have read the replies and as a new leader, I want to know about the rewards. I thought that once Perk Week ended ( Thursday night) the rewards were sent to players. If that is so, then players would still be able to collect them, wouldn*t they? If it isn 't an immediate reward process then we Leaders need to know how long to wait to boot them. I thought I was being nice waiting until after closing to boot them even though they certainly did not earn it. Players never reaching minimum get rewards based on what the entire team does.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you. So, the women who complained that they deleted her right after should still have her points in her account.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just terrible and has happened to me. So I created The Flying Monkey club. Weā€™ve only been less than 2 weeks now and are in the Top 1K looking to take members to Top 50<! Would love to have you! Check us out. If full send a request to join. Have players not playing, but havenā€™t gone over the 24 hour idle yet, but will sadly remove them because they are not interested in perks or 5k b4 idle. So theyā€™ve already broke the rules.:blush::+1::monkey:

3 Likes

No I did not receive thanks gifts :frowning:

1 Like

I saw that :rage: I was infuriated. I was going to comment the screenshot of what she said to me but didnā€™t want to get ganged up on

1 Like

I was going to post the screen shot of what she said to me ans still want to but dont want to be ganged up on by their team lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard all they have to do is join another club and click to collect. They ā€œshouldā€ be able to get rewards from old teamā€¦like I said, they should be able to.

3 Likes

This recently happened to me. The co leader was always very nice, but the ā€œleaderā€ honestly, acted a bit jealous that the co leader and I clicked. I was booted after having maxed beyond the daily requirement, right before the rewards were released this past week, I was not in the bottom 10 of the club when it happened. People like this need called out.

*** NOT TO MENTION, SHE HAD BEEN ā€œSICKā€ ALL WEEK, DOES NOTHING TO MOTIVATE, BUT WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP.

3 Likes

People who behave like this should not be allowed to play

2 Likes

Thank you for posting that screenshot. I realized she WAS on my friends list on fb. Sheā€™s no longer getting help from me! If anyone else is interested her name is Kimberly C Zimmerman.

2 Likes

She changed the name from boom survivors to lunatic fringe. She got the lunatic part right. If she ever sees this, she will get enjoyment out of it because she is your typical psycho who feeds off of insulting people. She must have a sad, sad life. Itā€™s people like her that one less of would result in a better world.

2 Likes

Try Violet Flames their cool n give many chances

1 Like

Hey Kelly
I made room for 2 players
Come try Violet Flames
Platinum 29
Do 6,1,2,3,4,5,7
Club quests
Weekly promotions to win per Event

1 Like

Anyone looking to join a good club? Once in the 200s, have had many player changes and need to build back up to the amazing team we were with DAILY PLAYERS. Pls search for
Panicked Tiki! (Must type in the ! At the end of the name)

Unsure if anyone is still looking but figured Iā€™d let yā€™all know we have room for a few good players. Minimums are not hard to obtain at all and all we ask for is communication on top of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, this is dishonest leadership ā€¦

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your situation ā€¦ I am a leader and recently someone didnā€™t like the fact that I wouldnā€™t kick out another co-leader so he kicked out everyone in the club that wasnā€™t a co-leader and then left ā€¦ I am down to 4 players ā€¦ if you would like to join I would love to have you ā€¦ my team is Effort

1 Like

I was booted donā€™tknow Or given a warning. Took all my club points too. Iā€™m really unhappy with game

1 Like