Reporting wrongful Leadership

@Susan_Murphy, thank you so much for the information! This is great to know! Also, thank you for your kind words!

3 Likes

Thanks Susan. I didnā€™t know that!

2 Likes

Thanks @Susan_Murphy! I didnā€™t know that either. I have witnessed this treatment also and was concerned for the members that were dumped like that. Iā€™m glad there is a safegard for that kind of behavior, at least to some extent.

2 Likes

At least that leader did not remove those people before the event ended. I sure wouldnā€™t want to be in a club that treats people like that. I run my club so itā€™s like a club where I would be happy to play. No one seems to want to leave so itā€™s working. Good luck!

5 Likes

Actually, it happened just like that, unfortunatelyā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really unfortunate. It sounds like your leader is on some power trip. Iā€™d cut my losses and start a team of your own. I bet a lot of your teammates probably feel the same way and would follow you rather than stay with Team Tyrant!
We have a daily goal too and when our leader realized not everyone on the team could always hit the goal, she decided to create a second group, one that doesnā€™t have a goal and if you were busy one week and know you canā€™t make your goal, we move to the ā€œloungeā€. Itā€™s worked well with our team and we have more than 25 members now since we switch off.

7 Likes

How does that work? Do each of you have 2 accounts? I donā€™t get how 2 teams work. Lol Iā€™m intrigued. Iā€™m a leader myself, this may be something I could work for my team.

2 Likes

I guess you could call it a farm team lol. Itā€™s where we go if we are having a busy week and know we canā€™t make the required numbers for the week. We arenā€™t on both at the same time. We have a fb page so thatā€™s where we keep contact between the teams. Usually a day or two before the weekly quest ends, our leaders check to see if anyone needs to move. Itā€™s worked out pretty good so far.

Are you part of boom!!! Survivors? If so same thing happened to me. It was wed night and I met requirements. I had never been logged on while she was and she messaged me asking if Iā€™d be able to meet requirements and I said yes. She said if you canā€™t I have a player that can. I said yes again and asked if I have so far then why was she so convinced I wouldnā€™t? She said ā€œbecause I can make 10,000 club points in less than an hour.ā€ It took me 2.5 hrs. Before being able to respond I was booted. I reached out to her (the leader) on fb and said it was not fair she removed me and she said ā€œitā€™s my club. I can do whatever i want b*tchā€ I said I just wanted to wait for the group thanks coins because I had purchased a group gift. She said no because I was ā€œwhite trash.ā€ I almost quit playing the game because I was so mad. If they donā€™t find a solution to this, I will no longer play.

This also happen to me the leader from Faithful Tikis is a bully. People come in and out of the club like clock work. It was 25 min before the round was going to end and I had 300 points left to make. She just laughed n said Iā€™m just screen sharing with the club. So rude. I have now found a great club enjoy the chats kind ppl. And perk they rank higher win win

1 Like

So sorry this happened to you. There isnt a reason for someone treating another person in this manner. You should be glad you are no longer in that club. But, I really donā€™t think Tripeaks can monitor the leaders in what they say and do. Only club members will be able to control and ā€œout of controlā€ leader by leaving their clubs and leaving them without a team.

3 Likes

@Kelley_Karla, I am so sorry! This is such unfair treatment of players, yet so representative of the world we live in today! It is disgusting that we canā€™t even play a card game without this kind of behavior! Best of luck to you!

5 Likes

That is awful! No one should be treated like that. Did anyone send thanks for the gift you gave? Did you receive coins? Be very grateful that you are no longer associating with anyone who treats people like that.

4 Likes

Omg!!! Thatā€™s terrible! I think you should report her to tripeaks!!! Whoa! I am a leader and I cannot imagine treating someone that way! Special place in, you know where, for people like her! Awful!!!

3 Likes

I feel ya. I was part of a great club and am currently struggling to make my requirements but still have until this past week. The leader knew and approved it bc were all human and have lives. Over 24 hours, the leader who was apparently gone before I joined the group, came back in, started barking orders and kicked out multiple ppl including me. I was upset bc I loved the group and was given a pass by everyone so idk wth happened that this woman had to do that. Regardless I made my own club and will look for players that play daily but have compassion and understanding. Itā€™s insane how some ppl act towards others. It sucks that itā€™ll take tome to get a team back into the top 500 like I was in but Iā€™m not willing to feel mistreated or watch others being mistreated- and this story I told you is one of many I could tell. Itā€™s sad. Good luck to you wherever u go my dear and if you ever need a home, Panicked Tiki is always welcoming daily Players who know how to treat each other :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I am shocked by the behaviors of some leaders. I have left clubs after observing those behaviors. I have also been booted when I met requirements. I think some like the power. Good luck finding a team.

1 Like

I was booted once and didnā€™t get the gems. I contacted the support and they paid me the gems.

3 Likes

Wow That just blows me away!! We have a rule that if you canā€™t make the requirements then to let me know and then I donā€™t remove them from the club and it works perfectly. But it sounds like the leader of this group is just a nasty person and you are lucky to be out of there. I hope you are enjoying your new group!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the nice thing about so many clubs out there. Many to choose from. Good luck with your search for a new team!

2 Likes

And that is the club that is the featured club this week on Solitaire Tripeaks app page. :frowning:ļø