Reporting wrongful Leadership

Hello everyone, I am very perplexed at how to approach a situation or if it would even do any good! I highly dislike dishonesty, hatefulness, unfair treatment, etc, wether it be here, or in our daily lives. The requirements of our club was 35K or better, everyone exceeded this requirement. However, Immediately following the end of game last night (Thursday night) I witnessed my club leader boot a person before they even had time to collect rewards. Another person was also booted before being able to collect gems. Because they were immediately unfriended by the leader, they contacted me (I am a co-leader) both wanting explanations. One even said, all they wanted was to be let back in to collect what was due them and then they would leave. When this was brought to the leaders attention, they said *&$# them! Needless to say, I was beside myself! Yes, I will be exiting this club! No amount of gifts given (there are lots) is worth this kind of treatment and behavior! Please share your thoughts with me on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated!

8 Likes

This is terrible behavior of a leader. I would also leave the club. I dislike all of what you said. I get upset with much less from my club leaders! :flushed:. I have one teammate that I vent to and then calm down, but this would not be acceptable to me.

2 Likes

@Kokua, Thank you so much for your response, I was beginning to think that maybe this was to big of a topic for the forum. It is a sick topic, but needs to be addressed! I too have another co-leader that I vent to, however they seem to be under the spell of the leader and thinks we should just keep quiet so we don’t get the boot! I just wondered if there was a place to report this kind of conduct and would anything come of it anyway? Oh well, hearing your thoughts help! Thank you again!

2 Likes

Awww…sorry to hear of your leadership, and I certainly understand why those people would be upset! I would be too! If I were you, I think I would definitely be shopping for a new group!

4 Likes

Sadly there’s not much you can do other than find (or start) a new club where members are treated right

4 Likes

That is horrible! No ranking or rewards are worth being on a team with someone like that. I am so glad my leader is fair and understanding.

6 Likes

THIs happened to me as well. I was booted just hours before and I met ALL requirements. Missed out on literally everything.

3 Likes

There is no account for taste! Before you leave your club as Co-Leader you can pull them back in! Let them collect THEN leave yoyr club.

5 Likes

Thank you all for your thought’s and opinions! This is about decency and fairness! It is absolutely the leader’s prerogative to boot whomever/whenever they wish. However, if they’re going to keep that person until the end of the game because they need his/her points for a lower rank, then they should have the decency to let them reap the rewards! Just my opinion!

10 Likes

You absolutely can do whatever the leader can do as a Co-leader. If I were you, I’d boot whoever the leader put in and let those people back in to collect and then let them leave again! That’s so unfair! I would also recommend starting your own club and inviting all those who agree with you and let that leader suffer the consequences of being a jerk! I feel like tripeaks should also make it so that these people can get their rewards IF they’ve met the club requirements! Best of luck to you! BTW, if you haven’t found a club “Forbidden Isle” just started and you sound like a great fit!

9 Likes

Thank you @Tinsa_Kamp for your reply! Do you know if there is a time limit on how long they have to claim the rewards?

1 Like

I don’t! I’m sorry. I would hope that they would still be able to claim them if it is was last event and they rejoined today?! But, they should also contact support and see if they can get the rewards that way too. That’s just so unfair! And it plain out sucks.

1 Like

I agree, this is wrong. At least you can feel good knowing it bothers you and that leader has to live with her attitude. It will bite her again and again in life.

2 Likes

Come to HorseRanch and send a request, we will welcome you currently looking for one player

1 Like

Ok so here is a follow up: I contacted a member of the team whom I trusted enough to confide in and explained the situation, she was more than happy to help! When the leader and co-leader were away, I removed her, let him in to collect (which he quickly and quietly did), he then left, and I accepted her request to join. I also promised her that no one would ever no that this was prearranged and I would no doubt get the boot for it. Oh no…right? Lol! As for the leader and co-leader they have not yet said anything. The funny thing about this whole ordeal is, when I joined they did not have a fb group page, I set one up and am the only administrator. So I ask the question, do I shut it down upon my exit, or leave it? If I leave it, do I spill the beans to the group about the indecencies of our leader, or just let it be?

3 Likes

This will show up in chat… the leave, reenter
, etc. you need to do a lot of chat to get this off the grid!! I’m not sure about telling the team. They probably already know. You might just say “due to not agreeing with some decisions” and let it stay at they. People can get really ugly.

5 Likes

@Kokua, I was aware that it would show in chat, and I am sure that they know. However, nothing has been mentioned. Maybe, just maybe, they understand why I did it. Time will tell! :blush:

4 Likes

Sure hope for the best for you and your team!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that also. I’ve been on the receiving end of this problem. It’s happened twice to me, where I was top three then I was top ten and twice I was removed right before I was able to collect my bonus. That’s pretty dirty in my book.

I hope that you start a new club, and let it be the way it should! Fun, honest, and not so stressful! LOL :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rest assured that since they were removed after the event ended, they will receive those chests once they join another club. It sure looks like they are better off! They must join another club before this event ends, any club. They will receive the chests they would have received had they still been in that club. Good luck to you, I hope you find a club that deserves such a caring person. I wish I had room in my club, you would fit in so well.

7 Likes