Removing Team members

Salut Andy, tu sais quoi, rejoins nous, nous aimons les bons joueurs mais respectons leurs vies,santé,problèmes,boulots…
Alors à bientôt
Team ofThrivers cela s’écrit bien ainsi sans espaces.
À bientôt
Fred.
Leader de Team ofThrivers

Come and join the Hunny Bear team. We would love to have you!

If you ever need a new club PJ’s Place would love to have you. We only play for fun. Collect tribs, do club competition, no “guest” names, help with club quest, unlock club gift. We do ask that you let us know if you are going to be absent more than 2 days (because we all have a life).

Oor club is low stress and all about fun. We do have rules about being idle no more than 4 days, play in competition, tributes, and playing in gem competitions if you qualify. If you are interested in joining our club, let me know.

You may always join our club, our name is, six chests

Please join us at “boiler2” We play for fun and would welcome you. No berating, nothing negative, only encouraging. Please check us out.

2 Likes

MAGA Team is casual playing for fun, BUT we ask if you are a “Guest” to change your name, and we are looking for Team players who help us get the Free Club Gift, Club Quest & Competition and read messages.

Hi Andy… Join my team… We All Fit In… That’s the name… I’m the leader and I would be more than happy to have you as part of my rebuilding effort…

Best Regards-
Phil

I was kicked out of 2 clubs in a row and no clue why. Then I joined another and they are great. I’ve learned from them so now better at playing. You’ll find that right spot.

Same thing happened to me twice this week. I feel like stop playing also.

You don’t have to be on a team. Don’t join one so there’s no stress involved. I was on an awful team once, too. It is terrible. But either keep trying to find a team that fits your playing time or just play for fun not on a team at all. Good luck either way!

1 Like

I feel this was so bad!! If you are interested, our team needs 1 more person. Our name is called “Little Sisters”. I think you would like our members.

Jackalack plays just for fun.

Read all rules and notes before and after you join, know what is expected and in what time frame. Not many competitive clubs will have you join and be idle with no points for hours on end.
Make sure you have time to play and show what type of player you can be when you accept an invite or join a new club
Many many clubs are far less strict and just for fun , tons of them actually

1 Like

That’s insane really ridiculous

What’s a ciun jumper?

If they have so much time for playing i ask myself if they have no job at all, I cant believe what you are writing and how far it goes in this game, its a game and nothing more than that, i’m playing when I want and have time for it,there is such thing as having a life and responsebility for your kid and social life, just the fact that you have to explain why you didn’t played the game is something to think about to,why do you have to explain why you didn’t played that time, its your life and you dont have to explain anything at all and you just have to play for fun,this game is made for relaxing and not get stressed out because a few people are fanatic,if they have that much free time they can do something like volunteer work to and make themselves usefull for others, that is my opinion and you have to think about if you want to be part of the team with people who are judging you because not being playing a game. Grtz from the netherlands

1 Like

I have experienced the VERY same things…I think people don’t understand that --'This is JUST a Game ’ & that people have REAL LIVES…& for that reason-, I made 2 Teams…U Play U Win & “Always Fair”

2 Likes

Owl Team plays for fun. I created a team to make enjoyable not work.

Beware of House of Big D. Just got removed right before this week ends. I played, used a ton of coins to max on club quests. Extremely low of Leader Big D to do it at this point. I also used all of my Doublers to increase club points.