Removing Team members

I need an opinion. Last week I was invited to a team. I left my team and joined. That same day I worked all day, brought my daughter to a check up then came home and made dinner for guests I had that night. When I logged in to play around 10:30 there were multiple team members discussing my removal because I had not played. I thought it was crazy because it had been less than one day and I was very busy. I said as much and they did not believe me and berated me for lying. I told them I would see myself out. I joined a new team. Made sure to play as much as possible, collect as many tributes as possible. I played all night last night while watching tv with my daughter. Granted I did not have much of a winning streak last night. I woke up this morning to having been kicked out.
I am now ready to delete a game that I enjoy because I must be on a team and the experiences are not great. My question is, does anyone just play for fun? I do not want to add stress to my already stressful life. I play these games to zone out, relieve stress but getting yelled at and called names is anything but!

4 Likes

Hi Andy,
what level of play are you? weekly score average and weekly tribute average?
Were u meeting the teams requirements, did they have rules?
Seems like u just have not found a team where you fit in.
If you can do 15,000 point and 100 tributes weekly…don’t idle more than 36 hours…[if you give us notice on chat,we put you on extra idle list, things like vacation,weddings, graduation etc. just normal life stuff]
we chat have fun more than anything, but we do want players who play…lol check us out…I have an opening… Lucky Starz come join a low pressure club

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Andy3 , sorry to hear about this situation.
There are some high level stressful teams out there, BUT don’t give up if you like the game and play to relax keep doing that!
There is a million teams out there and finding a great fit might mean you weed threw a few, but I would most definitely NOT stick around if you feel uncomfortable.
Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Thank you! I did just join a club. I am really hoping it is a good fit. I appreciate the kindness and invite though! If I find myself in the same situation I may be reaching out! (Just hoping I am not the common denominator!) I can say I got 3,672 club points today, fulfilled my club quest requirement and collected 42 tributes so far. Not sure about my regular stats since they’ve been wiped out.

4 Likes

I’m glad u found a club , hope it’s a good fit for you!

Just remember it’s all about having fun, may your deck be Lucky and your Starz shine! Feel free to stop by any time.

Puni$her Cj …club leader

2 Likes

Come check out CHEEKY DUCKS. We are laid-back, but still compete. Only ask that you check in daily and let us know when you can’t play.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that you experienced such negativity, however, I have noticed that this seems to be the norm, more and more, unfortunately. Should you be looking for positivity and encouragement, then Psalm 83:18 is just the club for you! Our Gold League Club is full of caring, supportive players who want you to have fun too and can help you to improve your game as well, if you’d like. If not, that’s fine too! Just say “Hi” and let us know you’re okay because we’ll worry about you otherwise. If you want (and need) less stress, put in a request for an invitation and we will approve you! We’ve got a hammock with your name on it, Andy. :hugs:

3 Likes

I know on my team you are removed after 24 hours of no show. With that being said, if you chat when you are able to play or not we work around it.
Club Quests are important.
Sandy (Long Friends)

1 Like

Hi Andy, we are a very easy going group and we tell our members if they aren’t going to be available to play let us know in the inbox remarks. We only remove people that are coin hunters, but we are a gun group of people that love to chat. All we ask is to help with completing quest and coin assist. We also buy giftboxes at the end of the month to say thank you to all off our members. Our group is called BBQ LIFE, hopefully you will join us.

Coin hunters? I’ve never heard that one.

1 Like

I feel the same way, some of these teams are getting to serious and forgetting about the fun of just playing the game, this is one of my favorite games but I’m about to tap out too.

2 Likes

We’re looking for a player. 25,000 a week 400 tributes. Tributes is most important. Relaxed team and just mention when you will be playing less and you will be put on “reduced play” list. We just want team players and ones that chat once in a while. Team name - Liberty

My team is just for fun. No pressure. As long as you play within5 days you won’t be kicked out. Name is crazymommaw

3 Likes

I know i was on a time I really liked but if you didn’t check in everyday they booted I guess because my daughter and grand kids were in a wreck so I was at hospital all night and the next day. That morning I tried to go to game and I had been booted

I’ve experienced similar so I created Maggi’s Minions. As long as you can get 6,000 points a week and are willing to dig if you qualify for the competition send a request to join. Play however you want as long as you get the 6k club points a week or tell me you’ll be afk if you have company or whatever that week you’re good. I am competitive by nature but seriously it’s a game and real life comes first! Some people only play casually and others play to the extreme. I’m a longhaul trucker and play randomly when sitting for my 10 hours break or while sitting in a dock. I really don’t care if people post they maxed or whatever like some clubs and I buy the gift boxes weekly for those who don’t have the money to buy coins or power ups because not everyone can afford to do it. I also buy the large gifts as a reward for my team busting it out for points to gain higher levels and rewards. It truly is just a game and supposed to be FUN not stressful. We all have enough stress in our lives. I’m willing to let people in but had a problem with people just joining to get the perk rewards so it’s now invite only. If someone has 6 days idle with under 1k points contribution they’re booted because we don’t want moochers we want people that are going to play and have fun. We’re all pretty laid back in the club so give me a shout if you’d like to join us.

1 Like

Your team sounds perfect! I just joined a team and I hate to team hop since that seems to be an issue for a lot of teams but I may swing your way if I experience the same. Thank you for the invite and showing me that relaxed teams are out there😁

1 Like

You guys sound awesome! I found a team I think but thank you so much. These responses are great. I am so happy to see there are relaxed players that realize life comes first! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Come to Southpawl. We are pretty laid back. I started my Club because I love the game. We do have a 3 day no play elimination period. We do not require any daily amount to be okayed.

No worries at all. Just send me a request if the current one isn’t a good fit :relaxed: Enjoy the game and your daughter-they grow up too fast lol

1 Like

My team is similar to DINE I will give you the whole game, especially if you play all the time. We are a 5 chest team I if I have a coin jumper I try to kick them out before perk pay out