Removing Team members

For this very reason I started my own club called Loosey Goosey. Careful, there are two similiar groups. My goal was to create a club so people could get club perks and just play for their own goals. Chat if they want, or not at all. Play at least once a week. No stress. Everyone is welcome.
Head Goose

1 Like

Join our team, Glazed and Confused!!! 5000 points a week at YOUR pace. We are a solid gold team and have fun!!!

I don’t think it is fair to delete someone just because they haven’t played as often as a team says. A friend of mine is going thru the same situation. Her health is keeping her from playing every day. If a team wants to delete someone, they should notify the person to see if there is a reason for not being able to play regularly.

2 Likes

hi Andy my team is called belles team, we are happy to get players who will play but if you have a busy day we do not kick you out. so want a team who we
ill be happy to have you come join belles team

I also play for just fun
It’s hard to find a club that just wants to have fun
I have a full time job and commute and I am not interested in competition
I play the required amount get tributes and play the quests. My club is fine with that
We are dancing tikis come on over

2 Likes

If that doesn’t work out for you, give The Kool Kidz a try… life and family oriented

1 Like

Thank goodness that I play for fun not for blood! I love playing, and I sign on everyday but certainly don’t play every day. Life is too short for stress, but if you enjoy the competition of the game, I am happy for you

3 Likes

Clubs at the lower levels are not as strict. Try a club at the stone level. I’m in a gold club that only requires you to play once in 48 hours and has no requirements for points. I agree it is just for fun, my life is stressful enough already as well. Find a club with rules that work for you and enjoy playing the game. Good luck.

2 Likes

You can just simply ignore them or just apologize to them

I made a group called life irl…u only get booted if idle more than 30 days. Some of these clans are insane.

2 Likes

Cool pools is a club with no rules we don’t chat we don’t do anything but relax by the pool and play we are not competing just enjoy playing now if you are just joining and not playing I usually will give the boot around day 15 or so

Shop around…all teams are not that way…don’t take it personally, the teams are the ones that are loosing… I also play Solitaire showtime without joining a Club and love it

Hi,I just play for fun by myself! Ok you don’t earn as many tributes etc but there’s no stress!!

That’s just truly RUDE!! Have you tried reading the mottos/rules of the game for each team??
I know they’re NOT all the same. Some will ask their team members to post in CHAT that you’ll be late; you need time; you will/won’t be able to make the Team CQ’s; you really should read the Motto/Rules for each team cuz everyone is different.
I wish you luck & really hope you find a team that’ll fit you.stay :pray:. :pleading_face::cry:

I play by myself. It’s just as fun without a team

2 Likes

I think it’s completely fair for a leader to boot a new player for not meeting mins and/or not chatting that they have life issues going on and will catch up “tomorrow”/“in a few hours”/ etc. I suppose it also depends on the club level, but always chat when you join and confirm you’ve read the club notes so you know their expectations. Most Platinum teams and higher require that you get a minimum amount of points when you first join before going idle. So don’t join a new higher level team if you don’t have the the time at that moment to get their minimum.

So many teams out there to choose from and I’m glad you found one!

1 Like

Hi Andy3, don’t give up. I started a team because I ran into the same killer groups. I don’t know how they do it and live life. Out team, Club Hope 2, is about trying our best, but having fun. We have a a couple goals, win 140 tributes in one week and at least 10,000 club points. If that’s not possible because of what’s going on in your life, we just ask for communication. Grace is always extended. We just filled our club again because we had some not even trying or communicating. But if you need a club in the future search for Club Hope 2. We’d love to have you with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experiences! My club is totally awesome and we all just do our part to maintain…their is minimal interaction and we respect one another and the game! No one should be made to feel like playing this game is an obligation!! SMH!!!

1 Like

That’s bull honestly people dont get paid to play this ssh## we play to relax n get a break out of our busy lives n all the bullshit goin on n this world sorry u went threw that shitty as your team done u that way

1 Like

Welcome I love seeing new people joining. This page is very helpful. Good gaming and lots of fun!!!