Removing people from FB List

Is there any way you could possibly make it possible for us to remove people from our FB lists for points without removing them from FB? I have friends who don’t play or give points that I want to be friends with but not have them on my list for points. Thank you!

7 Likes

100% behind you! I have the same problem!

3 Likes

@Edith_Beach, Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to do that.

1 Like

Why?, can’t we? Dothat?

1 Like

It’s because the game is linked through Facebook, any people on your friends list that has downloaded the game automatically appear on your friends list. Your options are to unfriend some on Facebook, I however can’t unfriend some as it is my family that are filling spots… my step sister is even in a club and has been inactive for over 200 days lol. I did message her and say… maybe its time to uninstall the game., but she hasn’t

1 Like

You can uncheck them from getting coins if that’s any consolation.

1 Like

You can have more than 20 friends to give coins to. I have about 28. Two no longer play. I just send a request to everyone. I’ll get 78,000 in coins - when I click it 60,000 is added to my total & the balance hangs around until the next day. I always have a surplus - no biggie. What’s nice is all of them can request coins from me. No limit on requests.

1 Like

If you have friends that no longer play, they can remove Solitaire Tripeaks from their Facebook account, so they don’t appear in your friends list. But they’ll probably need to know how to do that.

I have several that don’t play anymore, but I continue to ask them for coins, instead of taking the time to uncheck them, which I did at first. Tripeaks is set up to allow you to ask for help from 50 friends at a time. If you have more than 50, do this, and then it won’t matter how many friends you have:

Player Hints and Tips - Asking Friends for Help

1 Like

What is the point of having to many friends as you can only collect 60,000 a day and what is left hangs to the next day. That is why I wont add any more friends as of little benefit to me.

1 Like

@Neen2407, not all of my friends play everyday, and some not at all anymore (really? Lol). I like that I have 75,000 waiting for me everyday (I know I only get 60,000), but if I for some reason miss a day of requesting, I still get my 60,000 everyday

2 Likes

I like having friends give me 60,000 pts a day. But, I also don’t like sending out requests each day to people who seldom, if ever, play. I don’t like “clogged” lists so to speak.

1 Like