Points required to finish perk

Now, I feel really bad for leaving my club.
I thought that only I lost the points.

1 Like

Just so I understand, and sorry if I’m the only one not getting it, but what you’re saying is if I reorder the perks so we do perk 6 first…perk 6 takes 300k pts to finish???

Yes, these are the numbers per perk

2 Likes

Thanks I wondered about how much you had to get for each one.

2 Likes

So I’m confused when you list the points and then add…with a volcano card or a wild card. What exactly does that mean? This game needs a 101 for all of us with multiple questions. I have other questions too, but never can find where the answers are.

1 Like

Sometimes perk 6 comes with a daily volcano card. Sometimes it comes with a wild card. Perk 6 with a volcano card will require more points than with a wild card.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Continuing to learn.

2 Likes

I have a question. To my understanding the level of difficulty of a perk is related to the amount of club points needed to complete it. The harder the perk, more club points needed. But in my club there are people who believe that it has to do also with the difficulty that we encounter when trying to complete each game. That is if I play a certain game ( anyone, take level 100 for example) and I’m helping with perk 1 it will be easier to complete it than it would be if I’m helping with with perk 6. Like the game itself would became harder if you are helping with a harder perk.
Is this right!?

That’s a good ? Maybe the big Kahuna Could answer…
A lot of people fell that way, myself I fell wins come either way…perk difficultly has to do w the club points required…

1 Like

HiTasha, I feel the same as you. I asked the Big Kahuna. Will keep you posted.

2 Likes

@Shirl see above. Not sure if still accurate.

Meg

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, it very helpful :blush:

2 Likes

Very good. Thanks for information

Thank you! Miranda this helps.