Please Tripeaks! We Implore you to Stop the Scavenger Hunts!!!

I agree totally the scavenger hunt is the worst. Most in our yeam dont play it as it just chews through all your coins and prevents you from playing tributes to better your team.GET RID OF IT PLEASE!!

1 Like

I totally agree. I donā€™t pay attention to them st all!

1 Like

AGREE!!! Please please make them go away!!!

1 Like

@kimber, it looks like you were able to comment . what did you want to say? Iā€™m interested :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s one thing I LOVE about this game! There is something for everybody, and nobody is required to do everything. Do what helps and makes you happy, and ignore the rest.

I donā€™t do red stars, (until a club quest requires it), because it always takes more coins and boosters to get those. Iā€™m ok with less reward at the end of the week.

Maybe if TriPeaks sees that no one is playing the scavenger hunt, they might not implement it anymore. In the meantime, Iā€™m hoping you are enjoying the game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You need to have it loaded with the cards needed, I have gotten 0 -1 or 2 cards not worth it.

1 Like

I agree! I hate Scavenger hunt!!!

3 Likes

Agree whole-heartedly. I did them twice and said never again and stuck to that. They ARE a waste of resources for sure and the time it takes is ridiculous!

They messed up the friends coin collecting too. Now if I want to get the same 60k I have to make sure Iā€™m there every 4 hours and even then because sending coins doesnā€™t have anything to catch a playerā€™s attention peeps may not send so there isnā€™t enough people sending to get 60k anymore, even if I do remember to get on every 4 hours.

Really thinking about quitting if they donā€™t do something to fix these ā€œtime suckersā€! Life is just too short for this! Will miss my fellow players though :frowning:

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Hate them. Refuse to play them. Considering quitting the game because of the lack of response from TriPeaks. Shows a general lack of customer care and greediness, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take scavenger hunts over finding 650 clubs like yesterday. Holy cow was that annoying.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. I can do a scavenger hunt in about 90 minutes that quest yesterday took 3 hours to complete

2 Likes

Agree totallyā€¦ditch it!

3 Likes

Yep, todayā€™s 190 diamonds was a breeze by comparison.

2 Likes

Please stop the scavenger hunt the are unfair

3 Likes

I hate them too. Sometimes I donā€™t even see whatever it is I am looking for in a game labeled with the treasure box. And I am unsure what ā€œclearedā€ means.
It just sucks all around.

3 Likes

Agree completely, refuse to play them anymore!!!

3 Likes

I concur ā€¦and stop putting them into a weekly quest ā€¦I refuse to do them ā€¦if everyone stopped playing them and focus on tributes they will have to listen then :wink: And it seems they are making the loved events impossible so the scavenger hunt appears to be the best out of the 2 ā€¦stop milking people of their hard earned coins to encourage them to purchase coin deals ā€¦its unfair game play

4 Likes

I hate them Iā€™ve sent messages to them but they donā€™t care

4 Likes

I loathe the scavenger hunt!!! Not only is it a waste of time and coins, it takes hours to complete an event. It should not take 2 hours to collect only 10 kings, Jackā€™s, etc. It really makes the game not worth playing.

5 Likes

I think you should count the scavenger hunt and also include 4 out of 5 of the tribute games. Or add tribute game. Perks.

1 Like