Please Tripeaks! We Implore you to Stop the Scavenger Hunts!!!

Love the hunts. Sorry.

1 Like

As the Leader of our Team: SDC Branson MO, we’ve all agreed NOT to do the Scavenger Hunt. A waste of coins, causes division, never EVER worth the coins or time! Please stop.

3 Likes

Here is what I think, Scavenger Hunt is ok once in a while but not every time we have to collect so many of what ever we need. Today was collect 275 Clubs for 2 volcanoes. I enjoyed playing that. But, lower the amount of times we have to Scavenger Hunt, PLEASE!

4 Likes

DITTO!! what was once a FUN, STRESS RELIEVING,game has become a FRUSTRATION!!!
PLEASE STOP MONKEYING AROUND WITH THE GAME!!!

5 Likes

There are only a few qualifying levels that are easy to win and have lots of cards so you actually find what you are looking for. But after you do those only the ones in the hardest levels are left, they are a waste of coins, practically impossible to win and about half the time there aren’t even any of what you are looking for there. Big huge waste of coins. It is very frustrating when they have two hunts a week, or like this week they say you have to complete 4 events to get the special turkey chest (or whatever) but since one or two of the events will be the awful hunt you don’t have a chance of winning it unless you are willing to spend 100k coins, boosters and real money. Count me out.

6 Likes

Agree! Please listen to us before we give up playing entirely!!

5 Likes

I totally agree but as I’ve stated in a post, they ask for our opinions but heed them. I enjoy the game, this is the only reason I keep playing. They have me there but when u try to contact them all they send is a generic email and matters never get resolved. We the players, who ultimately put money in this company’s pocket, should be heard and someone other than an AI email respond with no resolutions.

4 Likes

Should have said, “DON’T HEED THEM”.

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same. Last hunt, I searched for lost cards in SIX areas & didn’t find even one card in any of those 6. Game administrators seem to have read my feedback about Hunt, 'cause some hunts have been on same island as Pele’s tribute. I apologize for not having suggested some hunts be same place as tribute. What has been most frustrating is that admins seem to know when we’ve gotten comfortable with our “bank.” Hunt always seems to coincide with those times, & then we must search in areas that require our using most amount of coins, seems to be 99% of the time. Last hunt, I think I searched in areas costing 250 or less coins less than 10 times, & we’re NOT sent to cheaper areas when our bank gets critically low. Lost one scavenger hunt 'cause I didn’t have enough coins for what may have been final hunt–only needed to find one more card–& I wasn’t able to return to game before event ended.

UPDATE: since scavenger hunt was part of Turkey event, & 'cause I lost out on Halloween event, I attempted it this time. Glad to say I completed it, but at cost. Had to ignore 2 quests. Statrted with come 80k coins & built up to litle more than 93k with help of 2 free plays only 'cause I didn’t take advantage of 30-minute MoMo daily bonus. Had found some 80 cards when I had some 1900 coins left. Watched ads & built up bank to little less than 18k coins. Had some 13k coins left when I found last card.

3 Likes

Absolutely refuse to play it, our team boycotts it also. I have sent in message of complaint to them … joke

3 Likes

i will not play the scavenger hunts waste my time and cant win

2 Likes

Completely agree - I don’t even play these games - yeap a waste of time

4 Likes

I agree. It seemed like a gun idea but they were a coin drain for me.

2 Likes

Hate them to! None of my club plays either!

4 Likes

Wow…that’s just not right!

2 Likes

I agree!..I don’t play them either!..Too many coins wasted!

4 Likes

Hej,the best answar i hv seen in here,thumps up​:+1::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

And when you have to complete them for a special event, it is a guarantee that you won’t get it…I can’t stand it…total waste of time and resources

3 Likes

They are pretty awful. Now we cant get good quests since they are scavs now :frowning: We’re a modest club and this is a killer.

3 Likes

I think you’re just wasting your time. There have been thousands of complaints sent to them through the years, to no avail. I have deduced that Tripeaks is not going to listen to anything anyone has to say. They are d@mned well going to do what they want, even if it means destroying this game. They put up their “cutesy” posts about nice players as if they even care. That’s just for our benefit because they think we’re naive 5 year olds who are gonna sit back and go, “Oh gee, isn’t that sweet”. Pthhhhh. Best thing to do, don’t play them. I think you’ll find you gain more coins by not playing them than if you did. The payout is not worth what it costs you.

2 Likes