Players helping players

Hello just joined not even sure how to post. Loving the came. I did try to submit a feedback form to them but it wouldn’t submit, hhmmmppphh. LoL. I just hate when daily prize is free 30 minutes of something they don’t give you time to collect money, etc.

2 Likes

Welcome Jennifer, sorry to hear it did not submit. You can send an email instead if going through the game app did not work. This is the email for Solitaire TriPeaks support: solitairetripeakssupport@gsngames.com Best of luck

3 Likes

Sdffxhdufufz @GracieLynn

Welcome @Marie_Grundzova, what does Sdffxhdufufz mean?

2 Likes

Okay gyggggggggg
Yyy

1 Like

Ok, we have a couple people who speak blbmkblbklkbll! LOL

1 Like

I needed that! Thank you😊

4 Likes

Any tips would be appreciated new to the game don’t mind spending time but do not want to investing money, though I understand that this is the business

1 Like

If you’re not in a club and not doing tributes [which helps cool down the volcano, when in a club], avoid getting more coins or using boosters, if at all possible. Go back to levels that gave you good payouts. The more islands/levels you finish the more obstacles you will encounter. The best way to gain coins is to join a club and use chat if it is required [tab on right side of game].

2 Likes

I agree. people need to communicate and play as a team! Especially with competitions!

2 Likes

We absolutely love you for all that you do!!!

Greetings; my name is Mìchelle, I’m new here and a bit lost on how to navigate getting extra points, rewards and be helpful to my team.

Any and all advice, suggestions and tips are welcome.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like