Players helping players

how do we enter a pet in the spotlight

4 Likes

http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight

7 Likes

Thank you Tracy, I looked all over for that last night!

6 Likes

I have to agree with you.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How do some people earn so many points?

Thank you for explaining how to contact the game creators for help fixing glitches!

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to remove a forum post

This forum is also used in direct connection to tripeaks for contests. You must post here, and then tripeaks chooses winners and gives out rewards in game - clearly itā€™s not just for players to help other players.

3 Likes

Good point @Caribella!

I think what @GracieLynn was saying was that if you have complaints or suggestions, donā€™t expect them to be heard here. You need to contact them directly.

I signed up for the forum when it went public. TriPeaks did not have contests then. Since then, many new aspects have been added, the newest being contests, but they havenā€™t added yet a way to talk to the tiki gods lol.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tikiā€™s Key Quest

How do you become a moderator any specific qualifications?

2 Likes

Sending you a PM @PaynefulPleasures

1 Like

I find way better info out here than on the fb pg. Here tips are exchanged, advice on similar problems shared, etc. Fb is good for the free goodies, other than that, in my experience, people just complain

9 Likes

Thank you for the info

4 Likes

Good Morning :sunrise:
A few minutes ago I read about Songs and why theyā€™re important to me associated with this game, interested that second to create an account, so I could for the first time share something about me that Iā€™m actually proud of.
Searching :mag: but now need to ask if you would please put me in the Song area?
Thank you

2 Likes

@ProudGrandma

Juke Box Tiki: 6/10/21 - Best Road Song!

Click that link!
Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Juke Box Tiki: 6/10/21 - Best Road Song!

Your time and effort is appreciated!

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Translating Languages

Scheduling is the art of organizing your activities so that you may achieve your goals and prioritize your priorities in the time you have. When done correctly, it aids you in determining what you can realistically do with your time.

2 Likes