Player Spotlight: Veteran, Michael S!

Thank allog the veterans for their services

2 Likes

My husband served in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. I am so thankful for the men and women of our military. Americanā€™s are extremely fortunate to live in such a protected country due to the people that serve. I wish I could personally thank each and every one.

4 Likes

I would like to say thanks for serving so glad I can live in the home of the free because of the brave men and women who served

2 Likes

I have a lot of vets in my family. And i want to thank them and the other vets for a job well done.
There is a special group of vets that i would like to thank however. I raised my son as a single parent. I needed to find strong role models for my son since i lived in an area with gangs and a lot of drug activity. There we men at my sons school that stood upbto help me. They were with CAP and ROTC. They helped my son become a leader and be able be able to stand up against the evils around him. Now my son is in the military as well. Well done .Thank you for the investment you made for our country and my son.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help

1 Like

My brother, Tommy Scott, is a vet. He was in the service over 20 years. Now he and his wife ride with a motorcycle group to funeral services for other vets. I am very proud of my baby brother. Heā€™s my hero.

1 Like

Thank you Michael S for your service. Stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you for your service Michael S. I JUST WANT YO THANK ALL THE VETERANS FOR YOUR SERVICE. I HAVE NEVER SERVED BUT HAVE MANY FAMILY THAT HAVE AND AM SO VERY PROUD OF EACH ONE OF THEM. I THINK WE TAKE THEIR SERVICE FOR GRANTED ALOT NOT REALIZING THE SACRIFICE THEY MAKE FOR EACH AND ECERY ONE OF US. NO JUDGEMENT, BECAUSE IF YOU DONT SEE THE DIRECT IMPACT ON THEIR LIVES OR THE LIVES OF THE FAMILY SONETINES WE SIMPLY DONT KNOW. THE MOTHER, FATHERS, HUSBANDS AND WIVES WHO SPEND ENDLESS NIGHTS AWAKE AND PRAYING FOR THEIR LOVED ONES IN THE SERVICE, MISSING HOLIDAYS, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES & EVEN BIRTHS OF THEIR CHILDREN WITH THEM. YET BEING SO PROUD OF THE SACRIFICE THEY ARE MAKING. THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE HAVING TO FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES, TRAIN TIL THEY HAVE BLISTERS ON THEIR FEET, HUNGER IN THEIR BELLIES, SLEEPING IN HOLES DUG IN THE GROUND, FACING FEAR AND HEART BREAK ALOT CAN NOT IMAGINE AND THEY DO IT ALL FOR YOU AND ME SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY WHAT THEY CAN NOY DURING TIMES OF SERVICE & SACRIFICE. WE HAVE HAD THE ICE CHALLENGE ON FACEBOOK THAT WENT VIRAL. I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO SHOW YOUR GRATITUDE TO VETERAN OR ACTIVE SERVICEMAN FOR YOUR FREEDOM. I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR DEDICATION, YOU SACRIFICE AND LOYALTY.

3 Likes

My son medic in australian army 10 yrs in iraq and i could not be a more proud mum i have great respect to all those who keep us safe

1 Like

My dad Les is a 90 year old retired Chief Petty Officer. Thanks dad for your service1ā¤

2 Likes

Thank you all for your service an a special thank you to my father and father-in-law for their service as well.

1 Like

I am married to an Air Force veteran and have 2 brothers who are veterans. I thank them and all the other veterans who have served to keep our great Country free.

Than you Michael and all other members of our Armed Forceā€™s. Also thanks to your families, they are the backbone of your courage.

2 Likes

My dad was a proud Marine veteran of WWII, serving in the South Pacific; Guam, Guadacanal, & was one of the many brave Marines brought in on boats, fighting from the time they landed until the end, in the famous battle taking over the island of
IWO JIMA!
Dad never spoke about details of the war, only where he was stationed. He returned home after the war in Dec. 1945, & married our mom, his High School sweetheart, in Feb. 1946.
He was a ā€œfun dadā€, loved his family, & was known for his talents at pitching softball, fishing for catfish, & telling jokes (some were even ā€œcleanā€)! :blush:

1 Like

My grandfather served in WW1, uncle in WW2, dad in the Korean War, and another uncle in Vietnam. Iā€™m blessed to have these gentlemen in my life and providing words of wisdom, encouragement, and love. Many friends that have come into my life and have vets in their lifeā€¦
I thank all who have served us and sacrificed so much for us.
:pray:t2::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you for your service and may god bless you

2 Likes

I would like to thank all the men and women who have fought or are fighting for our continued freedom! You are all heroes along with your families who have shed a tear or two waiting for you to come home. Iā€™m so very sorry for the families who have lost loved ones during their time in the serviceā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Both of my brothers Spencer and AJ served in Marines and Army National Guard respectively, and my cousin Tim was in the Army. Very proud of all of them. My nephew John is serving in th Army currently.

1 Like

Welcome To the Forum GwenR

My father was a tank operator in the 2nd WW. Thank you dad. My he rest in peace.

2 Likes