Player Spotlight: Sybil K

As being 7 was not happy for me saw a drunk father and a mother that could not put her kids first I wanted to grow up to be the best mom ever with Easter eggs and a full x mass stockings

2 Likes

I wanted to be a professional singer or a lawyer. After many years, singing won out!! Love my job!

2 Likes

I wanted to be a ballerina. Closest I got to that was having a roommate in college that was a ballerina!

2 Likes

I wanted to be a cashier at Kmart. I just loved the idea of pushing all those buttons as a kid. I ended up being in IT , growing up stinks :laughing:

2 Likes

I always collected rocks, minerals and crystals from the time I could walk. Now I sell them. Mine them cut and polish. My favorite job ever!!!

4 Likes

I always wanted to be a special ed teacher never happen insurance verification

2 Likes

I wanted to be a state trooper. I’m a stay at home mom who breeds Great Danes. Things changed lol

3 Likes

I wanted to be a professional mud wrestler and I became an RN

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Player Spotlight: Sybil K:

I wanted to be doctor, but know i‘m a Nurse

4 Likes

I want to be a tourney but I ended up doing nursing I enjoyed helping others until I became disabled and can’t do it anymore God-bless those that carry on that job to take care of people

4 Likes

I wanted to be a pediatrician!

2 Likes

I was first going to be a nun who was a nurse. Then I wanted to be a lab technician, but I hated chemistry. Then I didn’t know what to do so I joined the military. They made me a medic. I loved it. I became a nurse after all. Now I want to retire when I grow up snd I’ll be doing that in Dec.

3 Likes

I wanted to be a country music singer. I Have loved singing as far back as I can remember. My mom and I use to set on our porch swing and sing mostly to gospel music. Throughout most of my life I have been in several gospel groups and it is some of my most fondest memories.

2 Likes

I wanted to be a comedian because I was always the class clown in school and went on to entertain at work. I ended up working for a major defense contractor and retired from that as soon as I was eligible. Never got a paycheck for it but I loved to make people laugh and still do to this day.

2 Likes

I wanted to be a journalist

2 Likes

I wanted to be a journalist​:expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Airplane pilot and I ended up rehuilding jet engines

2 Likes

Is wanted tot je a nurse, i already talked about it from 4 years old. And now i am a nurse and i :heart:️ it :blush::blush::blush: and very proud :wink:

3 Likes

I wanted to be a psychologist meaning I never did. Yet I believe I have that degree because I act like one i.e. listening to people’s problems and advising them accordingly and then following up on them. Like I live In my own Fanta Can (world)

2 Likes

I wanted to be a Mom. That is what I did and I am very proud of my two boys. And now I have a granddaughter. Being a Grandma is like being a Mom times a gazillion.

2 Likes