Player Spotlight: Sybil K

First, read the full spotlight here: http://bit.ly/pspot-sybilk

Now - comment below with what you want or wanted to be when you grow/grew up (and if you ended up doing just that) for a chance at a free Wild Card! We’ll be giving away a free Wild Card on Friday at random to 5 folks who post a comment.

Looking forward to reading them on Friday!

12 Likes

I wanted to be a teacher. I was a substitute teacher for many years but never finished school to be a teacher.

4 Likes

I wanted to be a stewardess. I ended up being a nuclear plant engineer and I loved it.

4 Likes

I wanted to be a forest ranger and ended up being in tech! Boo

2 Likes

I wanted to be a momster and I am the best momster according to my spawn

2 Likes

I wanted to be a truck driver. My dad n I built a model Peter Built truck

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be veterinarian assistant and am actually going to school for it.

3 Likes

I always wanted to be a teacher too. But never made it. Instead I’m a Business office manager which is like a teacher sometimes.

3 Likes

My mother has always been very hard of hearing, I wanted to be a teacher to deaf children. One time, while visiting my mom’s ear doctor with her, he told me by the time i grow up and get done with school, there will be no more deaf children. I believed him, but I shouldn’t have.

3 Likes

I always wanted to be a veterinarian growing up and work with animals :smile:

2 Likes

I am a wife, mother, and nana. :wink:

3 Likes

That silly doctor! How in the world did he think that would never happen again?

2 Likes

I wanted to be retired…and now I am!

3 Likes

I wanted to be a journalist

2 Likes

I wanted to be a veterinarian but I work in corporate instead :hushed:

2 Likes

A mother was my dream job.

2 Likes

I wanted to be a Navy Nurse, but I got married & had kids instead.

2 Likes

I always wanted to teach. I opened a preschool when I was younger and ran it for years. I loved it!

3 Likes

Wanted to be a hair dresser but ended up being a Safety Adviser.

3 Likes

My brother always had the best laugh! Growing up he was in hysterics watching cartoons on TV. He inspired me to be an animator where I had the opportunity to make others laugh. After a full career in animation, ( now retired) I think I was the one who laughed most!! Lucky and blessed!

5 Likes