Player Spotlight: Stephanie H!

We caught up with Stephanie as she finished her lunch with Robert Downey Jr, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, and Jason Momoa… yes it was fictional, but the food was out of this world…

You can read all about it here: http://bit.ly/pspot-stephanieh

And then for a chance at 5 Free Wild Cards, tell us the 4 people YOU would love to have lunch with. Would it be to hear them discussing interesting topics? Or just because they’re eye candy? Or you think they should collaborate, etc… We will choose 5 folks at random on Friday afternoon and award them 5 Wild Cards!

NOTE - YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WILD CARDS! Posting “Just here for the Wilds” will disqualify you from being chosen.

7 Likes

Juste un bonjour à tous et une bonne semaine de solitaire tripeaks.

Congratulations on being free for 8 years. Also for taking a teenager and trying to keep her on the better path in life!

2 Likes

Hmm 4 people… billy the kid, president Kennedy, jimi Hendrix and god

1 Like

My top 4 people to have lunch with are my husband, my 2 kids and Stephen K ing. He is my favorite author and I got to see him in concert last weekend!!! It was fabulous!

1 Like

My mom, my dad, my grandmother, and my grandfather, I have lots of questions that I would like to ask all 4 of them about our family history so I can pass it down to my children and grandchildren.

2 Likes

Michael Jackson, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Michelle Obama, and Julia Roberts would be the four people I would love to have lunch with! I think just picking their brains would be an awesome experience!

1 Like

Let’s see. Id have lunch with the person who posted the tip about level 1 on monkey falls (my hero!), my mom, because she lives over 2000 miles away, my cousin who passed and my husband cause with 4 kids it’s hard to make it out on a date!

3 Likes

Stephanie. You are an inspiration. Drug free for 8 years AND helping your 15 year old niece to be the same. Congratulations. You look beautiful, BTW.

3 Likes

Who would I like to eat lunch with? I’d start with Mother Teresa then there’s a host of possible other “collaborators”. Any of the world leaders would be good. Trump and those Chinese and North Korean guys, an Iranian representative , the Venezuelan guy. That’s 6. I’d invite all 6 and maybe more in case a few are too busy. Obviously I’d want to have them talk peace. It’s not working with these guys who are alive so I was hoping Mother Teresa could visit in spirit so they could get some tips. Ghandi is another possibility.
I hope I didn’t disqualify myself by having too many invitees. I would pay for lunch if it’s cheap and they sign peace agreements. Otherwise, they have plenty of money !

1 Like

My mother,my daughter,sisters and my son

1 Like

I would like to have lunch with Ellen D. Jimmy Fallon, Conan O and Johnny carson. Just to laugh a bit :joy:

1 Like

My 4 people to have lunch with. My grandmother and grandfather whom I never met, would love to hear about their journey to the USA, rhe other 2 would be Keanu Reeves, Ive admired how hes stayed under the radar for years but does contribute to so many charities and then for fun id love to have a PB and banana sandwich with ELVIS.

1 Like

John Lennon, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and Chuck Berry…not so much for music but to hear their experiences, outlook on life, and the ways of the world!!

2 Likes

I would love to sit down for lunch with some of the wisest men in history…Ghandi, Jesus, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King…what a fascinating conversation we could have. I would be so busy listening I wouldn’t even think about eating my lunch

1 Like

Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, David Gilmore, and Roger Waters. I’m a HUGE Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd fan so I would give my limbs to sit down with these rock legends to hear 1st hand the stories behind their songs.

1 Like

My grandma and grandpa on my moms side. To find out why they immigrated from Italy. Them my mom and dad because I miss them so much.

1 Like

Teressa, Sheila, Carol and Cheryl. And more if I could. Joy and Shar and Keith and both Kellys. Laurie, Laura, Josie, Esther, Laura, DJ, Bill and Melissa, Karin, Mike, Leah, Dorothy, Janna, Chris and certainly Ang! The wonderful people in my club

1 Like

I would like to have lunch with Celine Dion, Selena Quintanilla, My mother and Her sister.

1 Like

Snoop Dog, Method Man, Redman, and Wiz Khalifa…

1 Like