Player Spotlight: Stephanie H!

One, would definitely be my mom because she’s passed away…the other 3 people would have to be Johnny cash because he’s my all time favorite performer, Tom Selleck would be another as he’s my “eye candy” choice. He’s just so dreamy to me lol and lastly, I would have to choose Rosa Parks because I think she could give us PLENTY TO CHAT ABOUT over lunch. So those are my top picks!!! Looking forward to reading everyone else’s choices!!!

1 Like

Keith Richards, Jeff Thompson, Steve Winwood, Steven King

1 Like

Ok Jason Momoa , just beautiful and very down to earth person. #2 and #3 Jared Padaliecki and Jensen Ackles…do you believe in ghost!!! And last Tom Hanks - he has never failed to entertain me

1 Like

Johnny depp, loved him since the first pirates of the carribean and love the way he seems to just be so laid back. Cole sprouse, I used to love him in suite life of Zach and Cody and now love him in riverdale and would love to ask him how he went from a Disney show to a show like riverdale. Frank Dillane, loved him in fear the walking dead and the emotions he made me have(watched his emotional scene twice and cried both times) to me that makes him an amazing actor. Finally but not least I love Daryl Dixon he’s such an awesome actor and I’ve loved him since the first episode of the walking dead.

1 Like

My top 4 people I would love to have lunch with: My Mom, my Dad my older Sister and my bestfriend.:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I would love to be able to have lunch with my grandparents. So many things I don’t know and just to see them again…

1 Like

Alice Cooper, Jim Morrison, Justin Timberlake and Freddy Mercurt just to see them come up with one wild, once in a lifetime jam! And with all that $$$$$ lunch would be stellar!!!

1 Like

What’s the tip?? You spilled the beans now…lol

Keanu Reeves, Jason Momoa, Julia Roberts, Joan Collins

2 Likes

The 4 people for me. Would be my dead grandfather and Mother.
Ellen degeneres
And Brett kissler :smiley:

1 Like

Omg and DEF Jason momoa!!!

1 Like

Oprah, Obama, brenna Huckaby, God

1 Like

I would like to have lunch with these 4 people:
Trevor Noah
Steven Cobert
John Oliver
Seth Meyers
My husband and I watch their shows every night and enjoy their take on politics in the USA and the world.

1 Like

I would love a chance to be able to say a final good-bye to loved ones that have passed. My mama, my daddy, my first husband and the old me. The me that had these wonderful people in my life, for I have surely changed without them in my life.

1 Like

Rev. Franklin Graham, Herman Cain, Prince Harry and Prince William

1 Like

RDJ, Chris Hemswerth, Brad Pitt, Lady Gaga!

1 Like

Idris Elba, Omari Hardwick, Chris Hemsworth, Rihanna. Then men are all eye candy and RiRi just seems like a good time.

1 Like

I would choose Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, and Kristen Wiggs. We would just laugh the entire time.

1 Like

The 4 people I would love to have lunch with are my parents, my brother and my husband.
They all passed away way too early…

1 Like

I would love to have lunch with JLo, Cher, Abby Johnson and Jesus C.
It would make a very interesting lunch! We could discuss problems of today and get Jesus to solve all the problems!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like