Player Spotlight: Pamela D!

My mom let me use her ID to get into a club before I was 21. I ended up winning birthday party for my 21st birthday that night. LOL

3 Likes

My parents never locked the door and never gave a curfew. But…I always came home at bed time and was never out late. If I only knew…h

3 Likes

Posting for chance of getting wild card

2 Likes

I was allowed to drive around at age 13 out in the country and I didn’t really have a bedtime as a teen as long as I could get up for school on my own. I also was given muscadine wine at special family events but just a small glass.

3 Likes

My parents would let us have sips of wine at Christmas. We weren’t very impressed lol

3 Likes

My husband and I were driving from Houston to Memphis and a state trooper stopped us in Texarkana and asked for my husband’s credentials and proceeded to tell him the reason why he stopped us. My husband began to tell him that he was unaware that he was going beyond the speed limit and it was definitely an accident and that he had to fart. The officer took a couple of steps away from the car and laughed hysterically then he told us we were free to go because that was the best excuse he’s ever heard. Because anytime you need to fart when sitting down you lift up and this caused him to accelerate while farting

4 Likes

I was the last of five kids…so I got to do a lot of things early. Not necessarily with my parents permission. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Come om coinzzz
I love this game sooooooo much!!!

3 Likes

My father taught me how to work on a car, change a tire, oil, spark plugs filters before I was 13

3 Likes

OMgosh @Cindylouwho, me too, I LOVED sitting at the adult table, and I felt so privileged!

BTW, my favorite screen name is cindylu or cindyluwho. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My parents took me to see Smokey and the Bandit at the theater when I was 5 years old. I was so good at that movie that I got to go with them and my older brothers instead of staying with a babysitter.

3 Likes

I got to drink homemade wine that my Italian grandfather made when I was 16.

3 Likes

I learned to cook at an early age, oldest girl out of 10 kids, so did a lot of things early also

3 Likes

This may not be legal but I appreciated that my parents let my friends and I party at home. They believed we would do it anyway and thought it was safer if we were not somewhere out and about.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all that have been In the years past, this year, and will be in the future around the thanksgiving table. Mostly I’m thankful to all our service men and women who cannot be at home this thanksgiving because of serving our countries! Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

We had a guy in the army thought the same. Thought it unfair fighting unarmed animals

2 Likes

I am happy that my parents got me a fake ID so that I could go into the bars when I was 16. I have lots of friends that were older than me, so I was able to hang out with them and be in the best of the best in New York City.

2 Likes

Growing up, my parents were very strict and back then during my High School years anytime a boy wanted to hang out with me my Dad always came with; of course, if they were friends of the family that was different. Well, one day while I was still in High School, this female friend from HS who was in college at the time, asked my parents if I could (along with the guy I really loved) go with her to Norte Dame; OVERNIGHT!!! To my shock and surprise they said yes. They trusted her to supervise us. Greatest weekend ever!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I love this game!

3 Likes

Imi place maxim jocul, sper sa mai raman in el pentru ca mi se pare un abuz la cum e scot din buzunar banii fara sa ne ajute deloc…cumpărăm cărți în disperare…nu ne dau nimic iar prețul a 5 carti este exorbitant…

1 Like