Player Spotlight: Pamela D!

Way to go!
Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

My Dad would give me his olives from his martini and the 1/2 inch of his beer in the bottle. It was like 1 sip. (Occasionally…lol)

4 Likes

My grandparents raised me and was very leaniant with rules I had A lot of freedom . Starting around the age around five I was able to roam the neighborhood unsupervised . My grandmother also taught me how to play games around the same age she taught me the card game canasta first and it didn’t take long for me to win her. Then she taught me how to play chess :chess_pawn:, and meny other games throughout my childhood which ultimately build up my confidence in myself in life.

5 Likes

I didn’t get any coins!

2 Likes

Congratulations Pamela D! I just started playing and got addicted fast

4 Likes

I would often go to work doing roofing and siding at 15 years old instead of going to school. I still managed to pass most classes going only 1 day a week. Things sure were different then.

4 Likes

I was allowed to drink only at the house before 21 so they know I’d be safe if I was going to do it.

4 Likes

this game is fun for everyone

4 Likes

My parents allowrd me to see Jaws in the theater, couldn’t swim for almost a year, thanks mom and dad lol

4 Likes

Thank you Pamela for the chance of free coins!

3 Likes

My brother-in-law let me drive when I was 12

3 Likes

My parents let me drink coffee with all the adults after church when I was a kid. I also got to steer my dad’s truck a few times while he worked the pedals.

3 Likes

My favorite booster is the trap torch

3 Likes

Thanksgiving is also one of my favorite home holiday I enjoy Halloween as well we live in New Hampshire the travel back to mass the trick-or-treating in my old neighborhood great post

3 Likes

Great game, making my mind think faster all the time

4 Likes

I was allowed to go around our neighborhood mowing lawns and shveling snow for a job. I wanted money and worked to get it starting about age 10

3 Likes

My teacher/summer babysitter let me ‘drive’ the car when I was 12. Drive , meaning I got to put my hands on the wheel to help her drive…

4 Likes

My Grandpa let me drive a tractor when I was 8, and drive a haytruck in the field when I was 12. I loved visiting their farm. thanks

4 Likes

The wild card is my favorite booster.

4 Likes

When we where young we drank kinder beer . It’s an old German thing . But my grand pop gave me real beer . Just a slip at a time .

4 Likes